Chapter 4

Be the Strider

"Nope" I answer "I made him a deal...So you would come to my house...and not think I was try to get to you..." I start to blush and look down. Karkat gets up and sits on the couch and pats the space beside him. I instantly get up and pick him up and sit where he is placing him in my lap. He's pretty tiny.
"So what do you wanna do?" I ask
"Movie?"
"Sure."
I go and get my scariest movie
(A/N I don't watch scary movies so idk what to call it so bare with me)
And then go cuddle next to Karkat.
At first he stiffens up but then relaxes when I put my arm around his waist. I pretty sure I love him.

~MIDDLE OF DA MOVIEEEE~

When the girl gets her head chopped of I laugh. Karkat on the other hand holds my shirt and buries his face in my chest. I wrap my arms around him to comfort him.
"Dave?" I hear him say into my shirt
"I don't like this movie...."
I pet his head and he starts to purr. God Karkles.. He purrs??
He swats at my hand
"STOP!" I keep petting him. I poke his horns
"STOOOOP!!
The girl in the movie screams making Karkat jump.
"Dave can we please do something else?!" he says, face still in my shirt. l pick him up bridal style and walk into my bed room. Then I sit him on the bed.
"Can I... stay the night?" Karkat asks.
I jump into the bed with him are foreheads touching.
"Anytime Karkles" I kiss him on the forehead and wrap my hands around his waist.
I sit there and listen to his steady breathing. God I love him. I cup my hands around his face. His eye flutter open and his hands slowly come near my face. Then he takes off my shades. I quickly close my eyes
"DAVE?" he try to open my eyes with his fingers.
"Give me the shades please." I ask in a serious voice.
"DAVE!!" He say
Oh shit I opened my eyes.
"Dave there amazing."
"No, there freak."
My red eyes where starting to water.
"Dave, don't put them back on..."
"......Anything for you Karkles" I kiss him then wraps my legs around his waist.
"I've never gonna let you go."
He takes my hand under the covers as we start to fall asleep.