Forever

Two weeks passed after they all came to India. Abhi and Pragya both were busy with their works and schedules.
It was Sunday and bulbul and Abhi were going to the other countries for album promotion on Monday night. They all gathered for Sunday breakfast. it was a cool breezy morning.

BULBUL: time is moving so fast. Two weeks passed in a jiffy.

NICK: you're right.

BULBUL: hey I have a plan. Tonight, everyone is free, I'm I right.

Everyone agreed to what bulbul said as it was Sunday.

BULBUL: so I think we should party tonight. What say?

ABHI: I have a better plan. There is a travel company which organizes night treks also.   So I was thinking we should do that and trust me People you wouldn't have seen such a beautiful sunrise than this.

PRAGYA: I think we should go with Abhi's plan. What say?

BULBUL: the plan sounds really interesting.

ABHI: then it's done. Let me go and inform the manager. He'll make the arrangements.

Abhi moved to the balcony and others started discussing tonight plan.

In balcony,
ABHI: yaa, ok. We'll reach there on time...... I'll call you...... Bye

PRAGYA: everything is done.

ABHI: ahh.. you. You scared Me.

PRAGYA: well you are always scared. She said to him while passing his coffee to him.

ABHI: you always scare me with your face.

PRAGYA: is it that much worse? My face

ABHI: no it's flawless. I mean I didn't mean that you know.

PRAGYA: you are really confusing.

ABHI: oh come on. You know it's just...

PRAGYA: just what? Say it.

ABHI: stop teasing me, alright.

PRAGYA: stop teasing me, alright *Pragya mimicks Abhi*

Abhi was shocked to see her mimicking him. Pragya started laughing seeing his face.

PRAGYA: you know, I love teasing you. Let's go inside.

ABHI: no you go. I have to call someone.

PRAGYA: ok then.

Abhi's pov
Huh, that was too close. I could have messed up everything. But what to do, I cannot control myself. Whatever is going on it had to be sorted out and tonight it will be sorted. I will tell Pragya whatever is in my heart. Yes, I am gonna do this today. But what if......what if she sees us as just friends.
Oh god, where am I stuck? Seriously Abhi you have to fall in love with a person who is so confusing, there are many girls out there. Yaa there are many girls out there but no one can just my Pragya. She is the only one made for me. God damn man stop thinking about her and prepare for tonight, who knows if she loves then it will be the best decision of my life.

In the night,
All the friends have reached the forest with their travel guide. Everyone was excited about the trip. they started climbing. This all was a little scary cause they were walking in the jungle in the middle of the night.

they climbed half of the mountain and everyone was loving the trip and getting scared too. they could hear the screeching of owls and bats. 

bulbul and Abhi were behind everyone because of bulbul and her fetish for photos.
ABHI: god bulbul, the sky won't fall if you don't have some pictures. Look we are left behind.