Realization

hey, everybody. long time. first of all "stay home stay safe". take care of you and pray for the people who are fighting to save us. and secondly, I am so sorry for not updating this story for a long time. I was busy in my studies, I hardly found time for reading. thank you for loving my stories and I promise you I will try to update my stories. 

and most importantly our kumkum bhagya completed 6 years. I just can't thank everyone who is related to kkb for giving us such a great love story to cherish forever.  

Abhi and Pragya's flight landed in Mumbai. everyone was collecting their baggage. after collecting their bags everyone was moving towards the exit. Abhi was looking in his phone and Pragya was just a foot behind him. Abhi didn't saw the pillar and kept on moving ahead. Pragya saw this and called him, but it was too late cause he had already hit his head into the pillar.

ABHI: ouch *he said holding his head*

Until then Pragya came to his rescue.

PRAGYA: can't you just walk without your cell for a moment. Thank God you didn't hit too hard.

ABHI: can't you just tell me, that there is a pillar.

PRAGYA: are you a baby?

ABHI: but you could have told me.

PRAGYA: I think you can see and walk.

ABHI: I know... But

PRAGYA: what but?  *Saying Pragya started to massage his head*

Abhi got lost in her eyes which was just showing pure concern for him. He thought he could look in these eyes his whole lifetime. his trance broke when he heard a voice.

WOMAN: such a lovely couple isn't it. *then turning to Abhi she said* oh dear fight less with her she is just worried about you. God bless you both.

and the lady went from there. Pragya hesitantly took her hand away from Abhi's head.both continued walking towards the exit.

PRAGYA: you okay!!

ABHI: ya I think so. um.... I am sorry for that.

PRAGYA: no problem, it's okay.

ABHI: crazy women.

PRAGYA: sorry, what?

ABHI: no no no, I am not talking about you. I am talking about that woman.

PRAGYA: ya, her thinkings are wild.

Abhi got upset again. He said about the woman because he wanted to know how this thing affects her. but she plainly denied it.how he was going to it if she didn't love him back.

in night,

Pragya was sitting on the window of her room, lost in her thoughts. 

pragya's pov:

what's happening to me why do I feel flutters when Abhishek is around. a goofy smile appears on face automatically when Abhi is around. I feel so connected to him.the very first day when I saw him, I drowned in his black charcoal eyes. I felt ecstatic that time or when he was hurt I only wanted to do something so that his pain goes. he is so loving, caring and charming. I used to fight a lot with him just to see his irritated face.he was my best friend till last week until I named my feelings towards him as love. ya, I think I am becoming crazy with things happening around. I don't want him to go away from me just for a second. right now also I am missing him, his aroma. this is so f***ing crazy. now I got to know why do people in love say ''you are my everything, my love". cause I feel the same. it feels so good.

there was knock on Pragya's door.

She irritatedly got up to see the cause of her irritation.

BULBUL: hi, what's up?

PRAGYA: hi, good. Come inside.

BULBUL: I was getting bored so I thought to come here.

PRAGYA: it's good you came here.i have to talk to you something important.

BULBUL: what happened, anything serious.

PRAGYA: no, nothing serious. you sit.

they both sat on the bed.

PRAGYA: I don't know how to ask, but...... what is love? how does it feels when you are in love.

BULBUL: you're in LOVE. *bulbul excitedly jumps up from the bed and starts shouting* my friend is in love.i just want to tell the whole world that my friend is in love.

PRAGYA: hey stop it buls. *Pragya got up and held her hand* sit down.

BULBUL: tell me who is it. I wanna know who made my girl fall for him. how did you confess? who confess first, you or him. when are you making to meet him or we should skype him now and...

PRAGYA: hold on bulbul hold on.there's nothing as you think.

BULBUL: what do you mean by that?

Pragya got up from the bed and went towards the window.

PRAGYA: I don't know if he loves me or not and on top of that he doesn't know I love him. I didn't confess to him.

BULBUL: then how will he know that you love if you don't tell him.

bulbul goes towards Pragya and makes her sit on the bed and sits beside her.

BULBUL: you have to tell him, okay. now tell me who is he?

PRAGYA: umm..... ABHI.

bulbul got up with shock.

BULBUL: what???????

and a goofy smile appeared on her face knowing Abhi also loves her.

BULBUL: are you sure. I mean this is insane. do you know you both look perfect together.

PRAGYA: but the problem is that I don't know if he loves me. I don't want to confess and hear him say 'i don't love you, you are my friend only'. there will be awkwardness between us. I don't want to lose what I have also. I don't know what to do.

BULBUL: come on, prags. you were not that silly. you can't lose until you try. hear me out 'let your heart guide you, just go and confess to him' .i promise you nothing will go wrong until you think it won't go wrong, okay.

bulbul hugged Pragya and whispered in her ear

BULBUL: I think he likes you.

Pragya surprisingly pulled away and asked

PRAGYA: did he tell you?

BULBUL: no I observed him. his actions prove it.

Pragya chuckled.

BULBUL: I need to go now. you sleep and think about what I said.

PRAGYA: yup, I'll think about it.good night.

BULBUL: good night.

with that bulbul left from Pragya's room.

in the corridor,

bulbul thinking in her mind

god, what type of people they are. both love each other, but not ready to confess cause they don't want to leave each other's friendship. literally love makes people do crazy things. this gonna be fun. now let me mix some bulbul's spice in this story. this is going to be fun.

please vote and comment.