BIRTHDAY

hey everyone thanks for reading.

abhi's pov:

oh god where i am stuck because of bulbul,it's her friends birthday and i am here to surprise her friend.god save me,what are you doing with me? last night meeting pragya for first time and now kidnapping, her so that bulbul can surprise her with a birthday party in a thrilling manner. this girl is totally crazy. And now i am here waiting for her friend to come and kidnap her.I am assigned to make her unconscious with chloroform and jeremy and hazel is standing outside the parking to inform me if there is danger or when pragya will be coming. as per plan, when pragya would have have parked her, i have to just close her mouth with chloroformed handkerchief  then i have to call jeremy and hazel , and then we will take her to her penthouse on the tenth floor in this building.

hazel informed me that pragya is coming and i saw a black jaguar entering. i prayed to god and started following her.when she was just 15 feet away from the lift,i moved near her and placed the handkerchief on her mouth. i felt her weight on me, that is because she was getting unconscious. but i felt her hand on my hand.before i can do anything, she just knocked me. ohh god,this pain..... she punched me on my face. i felt a severe pain on my right cheek. All i think of now is to run..run... and i got up and started running..... but i was again knocked down with a kick, and before i do something to save me... she kicked me thrice on my legs and i felt punches on my face. My head started spinning, i was loosing my conscious. just then pragya removed my mask and i saw her,she was shocked. i heard her whisper "ABHI" ....... everything was black after that.

pragya's pov:

"ABHI"..... how come abhi is here? he is bulbul's friend? what was he trying to do? why the hell was he doing all these? i am right now so confused and i saw he was closing his eyes. he became unconscious.before i do something, i saw jeremy and hazel running towards me and shouting abhi's name behind them were bulbul,christinna and nick. i didn't understood a single thing happening around me.my brain is totally confused. i don't know but i started feeling restless to see abhi unconscious in front of my eyes.

author's pov:

BULBUL: pragya what have you done? why did you beat him up? 'turning to abhi'   ohh my god..... abhi.....abhi... open your eyes.

HAZEL: oh god bulbul he isn't opening his eyes. what are we gonna do now?

PRAGYA: let's take him to the hospital

pragya was very shocked but she only knew what abhi has been put through.she went and took out her car. jeremy and nick lifted abhi and laid him on the back seat of her car. bulbul sat near abhi holding his head in her lap and jeremy sat near pragya, who was driving.

at hospital:

abhi was admitted in the hospital and doctor started treating him. pragya with hazel went to complete formalities of the hospital. pragya was still confused about happenings but she let it go and thought to ask after abhi gains conscious.

after treating abhi doctor comes out.

BULBUL: how is he doctor?

Doc: nothing much.he got consciousness.but his back has got severe. it's just he have to be at bed rest for 3-4 days.there will be pain in his back for few days because he was knocked on his back. 

BULBUL: nothing is serious doctor!

Doc: no, but you have to take care of him for 3-4 days as he is beaten too hard. if he wasn't saved at right time his leg would have fractured. and give the medicines on time and scars on face will go.

PRAGYA: can we see him doctor?

Doc: ya sure! i'll take leave now.

all of them entered one by one. abhi was sitting on his bed, he was looking at his hands. pragya can see, he was in pain. his face had swelling and became red. he had a crepe bandage on his one leg and one hand. bulbul sat near abhi and all other were standing near them.

BULBUL: how are you feeling now? i am so sorry about all this.

pragya gave a confused look to bulbul

ABHI: no it's ok bulbul, no one imagined this will turnout like this.

saying so he gave a unbelievable look to pragya.

ABHI: at least bulbul ask your life to say sorry to me.  he said smirking at pragya. and pragya was furious

PRAGYA: why do you think that i will ask sorry to you?

ABHI: oh my goodness, you are asking me this knowing well why and how iam here

PRAGYA: and this isn't going to happen ever. and before you say anything more what were you all trying to do? i am so confused with the happenings. just tell me everything clearly and properly.

everyone were looking at each other's faces.but no one dared to open their mouth even abhi was looking at them.

PRAGYA: speak up!!!

hazel started to explain pragya about her birthday and abhi's role in it.and pragya was very angry at them for their stupidity. 

PRAGYA: what were you people thinking. have you all lost your mind. bulbul what was the need of doing this.now look at him how it turned out to be.

ABHI: why are you questioning her she just wanted to make your birthday special.

PRAGYA: first look at yourself *abhi's face become like wtf * and bulbul after knowing me very well how did you approved to this plan.

BULBUL: i am sorry pragya, it literally slipped out of my mind.

PRAGYA: but how come this thing slipped out of your mind...

abhi cuts off pragya and asked bulbul

ABHI: what are you guys talking about? what slipped out of mind bulbul?

bulbul with a sheepish face turned towards abhi and said

BULBUL: that....that she is a black belt in karate.

abhi's eyes popped out of their sockets

abhi's eyes popped out of their sockets. eveyone was shocked to hear this.only their was horror written on his face.only he was able to say was

ABHI: WHAT!!!!

BULBUL: i am sorry.plzz....

ABHI: did you just have a idea of what you did? you made me go near my death. you pushed your friend in so much danger. it's like you made go to a lion's den who was hungry for 10-20 days.you are literally crazy bulbul....

and abhi continued his blabbers.only thing pragya did was to chuckle at his words.and her inner voice said "this boy is still a kid"