Friends OR??

thanks for your comments and votes.here goes the next chapter.

after bulbul revealed the truth about pragya's fighting skills.abhi continued to blabber some or the other thing continuously.after he was satisfied with all the drama he did, everyone wished pragya a very happy birthday.after that abhi slept and everyone left his room so that he can sleep peacefully.

in morning 

bulbul was completing the discharge formalities of abhi. pragya came to bulbul hurriedly and bulbul took her somewhere.

PRAGYA: what happened bulbul. you wanted me urgently here.is abhi fine?

BULBUL: i have to go urgently to the california!! and i don't want to leave abhi in this situation alone.

PRAGYA: so, what you are thinking to do?

BULBUL: i was thinking if he can stay with you at your home, just for 3 days after that his flat will be ready.so he'll shift there.

PRAGYA: did you talk to him about this? i mean if he is comfortable with it.

BULBUL: yes i talked to him.he said if you are comfortable with this, than he is ready.

PRAGYA: ok then no problem! 

and bulbul hugged pragya.after abhi was discharged.all three went to pragya's home.abhi liked the house.it was big for a single person live.they all ate their breakfast.after breakfast bulbul left from there to california.after biding adieu to bulbul, pragya helped abhi to his room. after abhi sat down on the bed

PRAGYA: abhi if you are feeling good, can we talk.

ABHI: ya sure, now i am fine.

PRAGYA: um.... um abhi firstly i am sorry about yesterday nights happenings. i didn't had any intention of hurting you. you know the situation..... the situation wasn't in favour, anyone in this situation would have reacted like this. i am really very sorry about this. and secondly, i shouldn't have talked to you like that in the hospital room.it was all my fault and i talked rudely to you.it was just that i became tensed. on top of it you became unconscious, and i was very worried about the happenings.all i will say is i am really very sorry.if you can forgive me. plsss

abhi was listening to her very carefully.firstly he thought that she is very rude and arrogant but he was completely wrong about her. she was very sweet. and pretty too!!! he wasn't able to understand till now why did he agreed to bulbul's compulsion. maybe there was something in her which attracted him.

ABHI: it's okay pragya. anyone at your place would have reacted like this. its not your fault also, if i would have said you about myself on the first fall only.things wouldn't have gone so far.

pragya was shocked to see his reaction.she expected some blabberings but he understood her. she was cursing herself for thinking wrong about him.she thought that he was a arrogant person but he was very humble and understanding person.

ABHI: pragya can i ask you something?

PRAGYA: ya sure.  *she said sitting on the couch nearby*

ABHI: how did you got idea of karate i mean when did you recieved black belt.

PRAGYA: when i was in fifth class. we were taught karate in school.so from there i started karate.and i received black belt when i was in my B.Tech third year.

ABHI: that's interesting.so you are an Engieneer. which engieneer?

PRAGYA: i am a software engieneer.

ABHI: but you don't look like one

PRAGYA: so, what type of image do you have for an engieneer in you view?

ABHI: nothing much.but i thought them as serious,studious types. and you don't look like it.

PRAGYA: rockstar we've have met three days before only!

ABHI: okk leave that. any other hobbies?

PRAGYA: dance and partying, and i love to travel.i love adventures to.

ABHI:you've quite interesting hobbies.

pragya laughed at his sentence.

PRAGYA: what are your hobbies?

ABHI: nothing much.i like to play cricket and football, and also love to travel.

PRAGYA: friends?

said pragya suddenly and forwared her hand towards him, after talking an hour with each other. abhi with a smile accepted it and shook his hand with her.

ABHI: friends.

and both smiled at each other.

they named the relation as friendship but destiny only knows where this will lead to.

please vote and support.