"Hey," someone shouted over the loud music. 

I opened my eyes to see Jake, one of the team members looking at me with a smile.

"Hey!" I shouted back, smiling as well.

I shifted my eyes over the floor to see Andrea and Liam dancing together in a corner and Nichole still dancing in the middle, with a few people gathering around her and cheering.

"You're looking great, Violet !" Jake leaned closer to me and said.

I should have felt uncomfortable. I knew I should have, but I didn't.

I felt amazing.

"Thanks." I said, leaning closer and giggling.

The songs changed and a softer tune started playing.

"Can I have this dance ?" He forwarded his hand out to me.

"Sure," I giggled and put my hand in his.

He swiftly pulled my hand and held my waist with the other one. I smelled alcohol in his breathe, or maybe it was my own breathe. I couldn't tell the difference.

We moved our bodys together to the soft beats. It was very relaxing for my ears because I have been hearing the fast, loud beats for so long.

I took time to look at Jake closely now. He had blonde, messy hair. And his eyes were lighter shade of blue, quite similar to mine. I noticed a cut on his left eyebrow. It gave him a creepy yet bad boy kind of look. Next I observed his lips. His lips were dark and full, shining a bit because he keeps sliding his tongue out to moist them. He had a permanent smirk plastered on his features, just like Harry. But very different from his. It looked like a predator's smirk, someone people advises to stay away from.

I suddenly realised that his face was moving closer to me, The distance between us lessening every moment.

I froze, not knowing what to do now. I didn't want to kiss him, but somehow, running away didn't occur to me until his lips pressed on mine. His eyes had closed, so he didn't see the alarmed look on my face.

"I need to use the washroom," I jump away from him, softly pushing his chest with both of my hands.

I didn't wait to hear his response and walked straight towards the washroom, grabbing my purse from the small cabinet Louis had asked us to keep them in, just to be safe.

Once inside the washroom, I took my phone out, there were a few messeges from Harry.

I decided to answer him after a while. Right now, I was too shaken to form any kind of sentences. I suddenly realised that I was feeling difficulty in breathing and my palms were sweaty. I washed my face to calm myself down. It didn't help much.

I took some deep breathes, looking at myself in the mirror for a while. I was still completely out of my senses but even my drunk self knew whatever happened was wrong.

Hey Harry !

Hey. What's up?
Enjoying the party? :)

I was, not anymore.

Why?
                                        What happened?                                         

I drank some alcohol,
then I was dancing.
This guy called Jake who is in the team said hi,
Then I was dancing with him.
He suddenly tried to kiss me,
Then I ran away.
Now I am in the washroom,
Talking to you.

Oh hey, Its like a poem!
Maybe I should post it on instagram,
What do you day?

I think you should come
back home.
Is anyone available around who
could drive you home safely?

Yeah, now tell me one thing,
should I post it on instagram or not?

Yes, you should.

And wait wherever you are, I am coming to get you.

Awww,  Harry !! ♡♡

You are my knight in shining armour !

I am so lucky to have you, please rescue your damsel in distress, Harry ;)

Okay Violet, now be a sweetheart
and come out of the house,
wait for me in the car.

And don't even think of driving it.
I'll be there in a few minutes.

S

omeone knocked on the door, making me jump in surprise as I dropped my phone into the sink.

"Son of a bitch," I said outloud and picked up the phone.

I quickly opened the door and stepped out so that whoever it was can use the washroom.

As I stepped out, I glanced around but no one was there,

I was about to turn around when I felt a presence behind me.

And suddenly, my vision went black.

______________________________________

Well well well...

Now that, my friend is a cliffhanger.

I know I know, I will post the next chapter right away, tomorrow. So don't worry ;)

Oh and what do you think about this chapter ? Let me know in the comments and please vote it if you liked it ! 😊

Sincerely,
Meera.