What's mine

I think we all know what is about to happen here

Yellow sat at her desk while watching her daughter do homework, she was 8 years old and a very smart little girl much like her mother Blue it had been four years sense she last saw her ex-wife, Yellow rubbed her head remembering what happened four years ago between her and the women she loved so much and still to this day she loved her, Had she only stopped sooner Blue wouldn't have disappeared.

Eight years ago Blue found herself alone after her adoptive father disappeared leaving her all alone, Yellow meet Blue at a bar when she was drunk and Yellow having just left a meeting with another company she needed some relief so she went drinking as well. Yellow drank enough and went to her unaware that Blue was heading to her room as well, The white haired women was far to intoxicated to realize she walked into the wrong hotel room Blue looked slowly White Yellow pained her by the neck.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Yellow said with a vicious grow as the blond women's grip tightened around Blue's neck, Yellow was full of rage believing a fan or even a member of the paparazzi had snuck into her room but, that's when she hard the sound of sniffles coming from the women in front of her, Yellow looked at the women as she cried softly.

"The world is so cruel why is everyone and everything I encounter so horrid. Who cares who you are because I don't." She cried softly looked down at the ground as tears went down her cheeks. Yellow looked at the girl as she loosened her grip she couldn't believe this women was crying and had no idea who she was. Yellow removed her hand from the women's neck seeing the marks she left on the young women.

"I.....I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt." She whipped her tears and held her cheeks softly." What's you'r name." Yellow asked, The women looked up Yellow, Yellow now  understanding she had a little to much drink.

"My name is Blue." She said softly looking to Yellow's cold eyes as they softened even more. Blue's face was pure and innocent something she had never seen before." I think you owe me after hat you did to me." She was right Yellow did owe her.

"What do you ant money that's not a problem." Yellow was ready to pull her check book when Blue hugged her close laying on Yellows chest. Yellow looked at the girl and held her close." Hum all you ant is a h...." Blue kissed Yellow's lips softly her arm's wrapped around Yellows torso, The taller women didn't know if it as lust or if it as the alcohol setting in but she kissed back pulling the women closer to her, They shared interment night in bed and Blue's first time.

That following morning Yellow laid on her side looking at the women as she slept, Yellow played in her hair it was soft and smooth, Yellow had slept with may women in her time but never in her life had she met a women like the one who called herself Blue. Last night Yellow noticed how Blue skin wasn't marked or scared but smooth like a fresh water stream flowing down a monition and her hair wasn't dirty or greasy but soft and smooth like silk she hadn't meet a women like Blue in years she was so innocent and if Yellow was being honest she was very beautiful women, Normally Yellow would leave in the morning after something like this but.

Yellow didn't want to this time this women was something special but nothing could prepare Yellow for the scream Blue let when she woke the women shattered the window with that high pitched voice of her's. Yellow covered her mouth." Please don't make other's think I am rapping you Blue."

Blue looked at the women calming downing just enough for Yellow to remove her hand from Blue's mouth." Who are you and why do you know my name." Yellow looked at the women she really had no idea who she was?

"My name is Yellow Diamond." Now she knew Blue had to know who she was after hearing her full name." and you told me your name last night when you walked into my room."