Twisted Love

@TheLostParade Here is your request and it really make me smile also I added a little twist to Yellow p.s I lost a bet sorry.

WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS BLOOD AND VIOLENCE!!

It was Tuesday night in December just weeks two days before Christmas brake everyone was having a good time with family and friends all having a good time drinking hot chocolate, sitting by the fireplace with a loved one happy as can be, However there was a missing persons report out on one person White Diamond she had been missing two months and three days her family worried out of their minds looking for her but nothing.

In a house just a mile outside the city lived a young women she was 18 and lived alone sense she was 15, she was a sweet, kind, smart, and  to everyone and everyone knew her as a warm-hearted person however even the kindest of people have a dark side even a women like Blue Diamond she was in no way related to White just coincidentally had the same last name which was no fun in any which way.

For the last 7 years her and White were budding heads on who was the best and who would be most successful in the near future rivals if you will, but ever sense the last computation they were in things didn't end well. Blue had been second best to White for years ever sense they were in middle school and finally she has enough when White won in the science fair just when she was about to win first place when out of the blue one of the judges change his vote, all because White had made a holographic solar system and Blue made a chart on different very very very rear spiders which was much more interesting( Believe it or not it is really is.) while Blue did her project based off of hard work, research and a lot of thought put into it, not to mention she put time into actually asking a friend if she could use the spider from her labs sense she studied the very spiders she had used in her project.

White on the other hand did hers only based on presentation and no hard work at all not even a single bit of effort was put into her project at all, White was from a rich family and her father was the one who gave White the holographic projector which wasn't even in stories yet her father's company made the dame think and let her have it she won when she put no effort into her project at all and Blue was very very sick of it, of always coming in second when it came to White, always putting in the effort when white didn't, putting in hours of work and though when White didn't her blood was boiling and she finally snapped. After the science fair Blue asked to see White after school when no one was there.

That same day was when White went missing they looked into Blue but found nothing and no trace of White at all the only thing they found was her two-million dollar white diamond necklace on the ground there was no finger prints on it and nothing else at the sight where White went missing.

Blue told them exactly what they talked about.'I told her next time put more effort into your project, we had a simple talk she got into a van didn't see her again after that she just disappeared down the rode.'

They believed her every word and there was no evidence that she ever touched White and sense the power went off also causing the cameras to shut down as well when the two meet, there was no proof that Blue was responsible for White's sudden disappearance so there was nothing police could do without solid evidence. She had been missing for two months now and there was no sign of her anywhere.

Blue had just got back from the store she closed the door behind her and set down four large brown bags full of groceries, cat food and a few gardening tools for her garden she started making herself dinner which consisted of stake and mashed potatoes with a glass of red wine. She sat down in her living room and turned the TV on and watched cooking shows as she ate, mid-show time she was laying back on the couch relaxing as the cooks on the show presented their dis's to the judges.