Oneshot AU requested

Start from the beginning

"She's sick again." - Boboiboy

"Yes she is."

"Thank You Ying, next week we will have our day off, can you please take care of her for me?" - Boboiboy

"Well its what i called Fang for."

"Thank You Ying, i owe you." - Boboiboy

After the call hanged up, Ying sighs and went upstairs fast seeing Yaya asleep. She smiles and fastly went out of Yaya's house getting few clothes for herself just for incase.

Night came and Yaya awake but her eyes were close, still unable to sleep peacefully as her head was quite dizzy. Not until someone sitted beside her, her face being cup softly. She opens her eyes to see her lovely husband smiling slightly at her, Yaya stood up and hug her husband tight despite the pain and dizziness she is feeling, she felt happy inside tears already dropping.

"I thought-" he stops her from talking.

"Shhh Ying is asleep downstairs. I don't want her to know I'm here. Also I'm sorry for leaving you alone my love, i promise i will take care of you. I just wanted to visit you today secretly, i ask Ochobot secretly to teleport me home, back here to you." Boboiboy explain while Yaya in her condition smiles.

"You will do that?" she asks her voice still low. Boboiboy fixes himself and sats beside her. "Of course i will. After Ying told me you're sick i couldn't help myself but to worry," Boboiboy said and Yaya just smiles closing her eyes leaning beside her husband. Feeling loved and happy.

"Sleep tight." he told her and Yaya soon fell asleep. He smiles at her sleeping wife and soon minutes had passed and Yaya was in her deep slumber creating soft snores, Boboiboy chuckles at her sleep, then suddenly a portal open taking last a last glance to his sleeping wife before entering back to the portal back to Tapops.

1 week later. . .

Yaya was at Ying's house talking about girl stuffs and anything else.

"What are you gonna cook or bake to him?" ask Yaya as Ying was currently thinking of what to do.

"I don't know? maybe Carrot Cake? Carrot Soup? or his all time favorite Carrot Donuts?" Ying said while Yaya was giggling at her best friend. The two soon started cooking for Fang's birthday

The two ladies decided to bake Carrot Donuts since it was Fang's ultimate favorite dish. He becomes gay over a stupid donut, stated by Ying.

After the cook the two ladies stood at the lounge waiting for their husband's to come home.

1 hour later. . .

Boboiboy and Fang came, Fang went to his house with Boboiboy following. The two heroes went inside to the ladies asleep at the sofa together, Ying was snoring loudly while Yaya was asleep peacefully.

"Hey Hun! I'm home!" Fang said surprising Ying which makes him getting a stomp to the head, "Ouch!?" Fang wines caressing his hurted head. "Stupid husband of mine." Ying mumbled crossing her arms at gim. While at Boboiboy he wakes up Yaya from her sleep. Yaya opens her eyes seeing the sight of Boboiboy.

"Your back." Yaya said her voice telling that she was happy and Boboiboy took a seat beside her.

"Ying stop! It Hurts.. Geez stop it your killing me." Fang wines like a child after Ying was scolding at her to stop startling her like that. Fang nodds like a pet then suddenly out of the blue Ying pulls her husband into a tight hug.

"I miss you spikehead! And Happy Birthday i made you your favorite donuts!" Ying said and then suddenly Fang runs out to the kitchen staring at the donuts with hearts in his eyes. While Ying was left dumbfounded at the lounge.

Yaya and Boboiboy chuckles at those two.

The four spend the night celebrating Fang's birthday.

"Where's Gopal?" ask Ying.

"Hes still on duty, since he messed up big time at our last mission lately." Fang said still eating his favorite donuts.

Another week came and Boboiboy and Fang had to go back. At the Kokotiam, Ying and Yaya was bidding at their husband, Ying was crying while Fang had to comfort her since another 2 months they'll be gone again.

Yaya gave Boboiboy a sewed orange scarf made by her. She gave it to Boboiboy, while Boboiboy wraps it over his neck. Thanking her sweet wife.

As the two are ready to leave, Boboiboy started walking but stop as he hears one last words from his wife.

"I love you."

She said, and Boboiboy stops her tracks looking back.

"I love you two." he spoked but Yaya didn't heard it.

Fang kisses Ying gently at her forehead goodbye, and soon the two heroes left leaving Earth once again.