Father's Day Special

In Planet GogoBugi, Their stood a humanoid alien man doing researches in his office at his fleet doing endless works typing in his wide keyboard studying the holographic screen about power spheres.

He wipes his sweats away then continued his works. After the works he had he silently shuts down the technologies his working and left his office going home to his lovely wife.

***

In Tempur-A Station, Fang was looking at his friends from a corner talking about going home to their home planet Earth. He was silently hearing some Father's Day Celebration mostly from his goofball friend gopal talking about how he misses his dad and her mom's cook. Fang was curious of what event are his friends were planning.

He fasten avoided his gaze away when yaya begab notices her.

Yaya flew towards fang who is pretending to be cool while adjusting his tech glasses firmly.

"Fang? Aren't you gonna join us celebrating Father's Day?" yaya ask his humanoid alien friend, fang stoods up after yaya saying a thing he doesn't know.

"In our home planet, we don't celebrate that thing called father's day. Unlike you humans does." fang reluctantly said, as for yaya was recalling that fang was not one of them.

"Oh? yeah sorry fang, but you can join us if you want?" yaya humbly said inviting him. Fang was hesitating and was about to reject the offer since he has some unfinished businesses to do but tomorrow was there day off declared by Commander KokoCi and the whole tapops that includes Kaizo.

"I'll go, What exactly is Father's Day?" ask fang, ying join the group as she heard fang's question.

"Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds and the influence of fathers in society." ying answers, and yaya nodds for agreement of her answer.

Planet Earth [] Father's Day [] June 16 2019

Boboiboy and his tok aba were video calling boboiboy's dad, boboiboy was happy to see his father happy to see them despite of being busy in works. Boboiboy greets his dad a happy father's day same as tok aba's son boboiboy's father greets tok aba a happy father's day.

"Happy Father's Day Ayah!" - Boboiboy

***

At Boboiboy's neighborhood yaya was happy to see his dad accompanying her in baking her biscuits also her father teach her to baked a normal biscuits since they still taste horrible. The two of them enjoyed the company each other while waiting yaya told her father about the adventures she had in space alongside with her friends. She even show her tapops badge for proof.

"I love you dad! Happy Father's Day thank you for coming home even when you're busy!" - Yaya

***

Ying and her dad was at the pulao rintis city mall. She was active and happy to see her father buying all the stuff she want since ying is the only child. They went to watch movies, play in gaming arcades and eat just the two of them, while eating ying was telling her dad about galaxies and space, her dad was so proud of her for achieving such things like her daughter being one of the superheros of Earth and Protectors of the Galaxy.

"Baba thanks for everything, and Happy Father's Day... i love you baba!" - Ying

***

Gopal and Mr. Kumar were having a competition through video games and all stuff, the two of them spent time together playing games and eating of celebrating fathers day. Gopal sometimes beats his father in the next rounds, while Mr. Kumar beats his son too.

"Happy Father's Day, Apa! even if you're so strict to me, i will never forget you." - Gopal

***

Kokotiam

Fang was helping ochobot at the shop, since Tok aba and Boboiboy were celebrating Father's Day. Fang was busy serving the orders of the customers mostly the customers were father's and their children.

Fang was also thinking of his father, also his mother. He was thinking if their okay, he was missing them.

He also thought of his older brother, Kaizo who is busy with the tapops organization on rebuilding Tapops Station fron boboiboy's doing. They were all busy but not for them.

Ochobot notices him.

"Are you okay fang?" ask ochobot.

"Yeah, I'm fine i was just thinking about my father and my mother as well." fang answered.

"You miss them don't you, come on just tell me." ochobot said.

Fang just sighs then nodds in defeat.

"Yeah i miss them, its just that it's been a long time since I've saw them in our home planet we mostly visit planet GogoBugi rarely due to our missions and stuff, me and my brother we barely dont talk about them." fang said remembering her caring father and mother.

"You can visit them today. If you want me to teleport you there." ochobot offered but fang disagrees.

"Thanks Ochobot but no need." fang said, then went out to serve more orders ochobot had prepared while talking to each other.

Night time came and fang was at his old mansion, at the rooftop punching his watch writing something. Finishing the letter he typed he scans and saves it sending it to his home planet.

***

Planet GogoBugi [] June 16 2019

At his house while his lovely wife is cooking their dinner, the humanoid alien man walks to his room and sits down in a holographic desktop. He saw some transmissions and mails sent to him, since he's a Governor of their Home Planet.

His red crimson eyes focus in an unknown transmission showing a familiar meaning to him. He open and saw a letter.

~ 🦅 ~

Thank you Dad for all you do.
Dad you were there at my birth.
You gave advice for it was worth.
You let me decide if i took it or not.
You never left me in an awkward spot.
You stuck up for me when i went astray.
So dad this letter is for you here in Earth's Celebrating Fathers Day.

Lots of love, Fang

The humanoid man smiles feeling proud after reading a letter from his own son, his youngest child.

The End

Happy Father's Day to all!