Introducing Yume Haruka

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. 'It doesn't matter what I eat. I rather eat something then wait for these idiots to settle on something. Besides sandwiches aren't a poor food idea'.  I thought annoyed. I take it the 'Master' he was talking about was my mom. She was always trying to get me to eat elegantly and proper since I was born. I didn't care what I ate as long as I got some food. 

I sighed. "Fine then. I want finger sandwiches and a fruit salad." I said.

"But mistress..." He started to say before I cut him off.

"Are you going to deny me?" I said in a false surprised voice. I knew they were to follow mine and my mom's orders along with our personal butlers when we weren't here. 

He gulped and said in a shaky voice "N-n-never young mistress!" He then ordered everyone to start preparing it. 

I walked away satisfied that they were finally done with their pointless argument and started on my food. I heard Tanaka behind me sigh "Mistress you know you're supposed to eat properly." He said shaking his head.

"Don't start with me Tanaka. You know it doesn't matter what I eat as long as I eat. Besides sandwiches are better than nothing." I said and walked out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs in search of my room. As I got to the top I looked left and saw a lot of doors down the hallway. I looked to the right and saw more doors. "Tanaka which was leads to my room?" I whined. 

"To the left, mistress." He said and I headed left. Elegance or not we don't need this much space! 

As I walked down the hallway I approached the first set of doors across from one another. I looked at Tanaka for help. He shook his head and started walking ahead of me. I walked behind him like the lost puppy I was. He continued walking past more doors and stopped at a door on the right. It was the only door that was painted black and had my name etched on the frame in dark blue. Well at least it should be easy to find in the future. I smiled widely and opened the silver handle taking a step inside. 

Just like all the other rooms I've come to see. Mine was also large. The walls were painted in a light sapphire blue and the floor was a dark grey carpet style. There was a stylish silver desk with a computer on it already, the beside table held a house phone, a blue lamp on it and an alarm clock.  There was also a silver rose designed ceiling fan. 

My room was already completely unpacked for me. I looked around more to take in the rest of the details. There was a black book shelf already set up with my books in it, shoe rack filled, keyboard piano to the left along with my black and silver rose designed violin next to it, and an easel with all of my paint sets. On the left side in the middle with the head frame against the wall was my bed. It had a black and silver rose designed frame, lots of large fluffy pillows, black sheets, and a large comforter. Lying on the top of the bed was my black cat plushy. She had a black rose top hat on her head tilted to the right and had dark blue eyes. 

There was a door off to the right in the room so I walked over to open it. It was a walk in closet with all of my clothing already added. My pants, jeans, shirts, dress shirts, a limited amount of skirts, boots, shoes, hair accessories, dresses, ha- wait. Did I just say dresses? I looked over to the right and saw to my horror........bright pink and yellow dresses. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?!?!?!" I shouted completely appalled and disgusted.

Tanaka walked over to me and stopped me from shredding them. "Your mother bought them for you. She wants you to look more feminine." He said completely calm. I shuddered and shook off his hand. 

"Tanaka.... Donate these to someone else before I end up destroying them" I said trying to calm the venom in my voice that leaked out. 

"Of course." He said.