Introducing Yume Haruka

Edited: 8/30/2021

After we arrived in Tokyo, Mom had to run over to her company's building that she had located here so I was left with Tanaka to take me to our new home. Mom had to relocate here in Tokyo since her company's building here was about to go bankrupt. She was the president of the Haruka Sweet's Industry but that was her part-time work. Normally she would just stay at home painting like she loves doing. I loved Mom's paintings and she was more famous for them but ever since Dad died she took over his love for sweets and lately hasn't been painting. So she taught me various different art methods such as drawing, painting, etc; hoping I'd be able to take her place in the art world someday. 

I sat in the back of the limo as Tanaka drove me to the home. Tanaka was hired by my mother to be my personal butler. I just liked to think of him as my second best friend seeming how he has been around since I was ten years old. Mom had hired him to look after all my needs so I wouldn't feel lonely while her and dad were at work. 

But anyways that is all in the past because I have I found out recently that Mom was sending me to a private school known as Ouran Academy or as everyone else knows it as: The Rich Kids Playground. I am extremely excited since my close and best friend Haruhi Fujioka attends this school. She has been telling me recently that she was given a scholarship to attend the school and she apparently was dragged into being a male host member when she was female. She doesn't know I moved here or that I will be attending her same school yet so I am gonna go to her club tomorrow on my first day and surprise her. Hopefully I don't run into her early during the school day. 

As I looked out the window I saw that we were approaching a very large Mansion. Of course Mom had to go and buy a giant unnecessary house for us. It had its own forest and garden on the outside and was decorated with many trees, hedges, and lights placed around the front. The Mansion was white on the outside with a blue rooftop and lining around the base of the outside along the top. There were also balconies placed on the second floor which I guessed were where the bedrooms were located at. There were two poles in the front of the house where the doors are at making it look even more fancy. 

Tanaka pulled up into the driveway and opened my door for me. As I got out I looked around. There was a nice breeze outside and there where clouds hiding the sun which instantly brightened my mood even more. I've always hated the sun being an indoor person myself. I walked up the side stairs and onto the balcony to inside the house as Tanaka opened the door for me. 

It was like a palace. There was marble flooring, the ceiling  and walls were a silverish white, a giant staircase in the middle of the room that parted both ways at the top. It was decorated in red vinyl roses while the main color and carpet on the stair case was silver. There was also a white floral carpet that lead from the entrance to the staircase like a giant rectangle. Just from the outside and the entrance I already feel overwhelmed. Gorgeous yes, but unnecessary. 

I could hear people arguing from the first door on the left so I walked over there to check it out. Opening the door I could tell this was a kitchen going by all the appliances and basic kitchen supplies including: a giant food prep counter, shiny silver stove, sink, more counters, large fridge and freezer, etc. The noise appeared to be coming from six individuals standing around in a circle. They appeared to be in a verbal fight about what to serve for lunch. One of them was talking about sandwiches, another thought that was absurd and said to make a sea food platter, one of the males said that was too simple and said to go all out for a feast, etc. I sighed and let out a fake cough which made them all jump up in fright. 

"You don't have to make a fuss about lunch. I am okay with the sandwich idea." I said in a calm voice.

They looked startled at the idea. A male who had blond messy hair, dark green eyes, and wearing a chef's outfit spoke up. "No, no, no, no. We can't let you eat such simple food miss. The master would be very upset if we let you eat poorly." He said in a rough voice.