Christmas Eve

"KYOYA GET THE HELL UP!!" I yelled for the hundredth time successfully hitting him upside the head with one of my pillows. It was already Christmas Eve and those fools were coming over today for a party I have to host here. Ugh, and for once I'm awake before noon, hell it's not even ten yet and I'm awake! However, Kyoya is not. 

Well he wasn't until I hit him with the pillow....... 

Now he is glaring at me hardcore....... and oh no, there is a smirk forming........ evil is upon me.....

"Ummm... hey um I know it's early and you wen't to sleep late... well we both did actually. But Tamaki and the others will be here later and we have to get ready." I smiled sweetly while slowly backing up.

Bundled up in a mountain of my blankets, hair covering all but one eye, was a glaring Kyoya spouting a lovely smirk, right at me. "Yume....... what time is it?" He asked me in a calm sleepy voice. 

Oh no, he's plotting something. And something tells me he already knows it's early...... I gulped and peered over to the right where the clock is. "It's umm about 9:24" I said and attempted to move towards the door. I say attempted because after I said the time three things happened really fast. Not the whole slow motion  bullshit. 

1) Kyoya's eye widened and then glared hardcore. 

2) After seeing that glare I turned towards the door and started to run to it. 

3) Kyoya got up extremely fast, grabbed my arm, but got his foot caught in the blanket and fell dragging me down with him. 

......"Ouch." I said as my back hit the floor and Kyoya landed on top of me. Damn he was heavy. 

"Sorry." Kyoya said. I felt him start to get up so I looked up and saw he was hovering over me and our faces were mere inches apart. 

I laughed. "You're heavy." 

He smirked. "Yea and your head is heavy when you decide to sleep on my chest." 

"Oh? And what about you wrapping your arm and leg around me like I'm a teddy bear?" I shot back.

He leaned down and stared in my eyes. "Just making sure to keep what is mine, close." 

I shook my head and laughed. "Alright too cheezy. Can I get up now?" I asked. 

"Nope." He said and then kissed me. 

I kissed him back and laughed again. "C'mon Kyoya, we have to get things ready." 

He moved to my neck and attacked it. "I am getting things ready....." He muttered. 

My face heated up and I attempted to push him away. "That's not what I meant and you know it! Besides we are so not doing this on the floor." I said trying to get him to stop. 

He did stop and look at me. Then he smirked. "Okay so not on the floor?" I nodded and then in one swift movement I went from my back touching the floor to on top of the bed. Only I was still in the same position with Kyoya hovering over me. "How's this?"

I groaned. "Kyoya... you know that's not what I meant." I turned my head to the side and stared at the door. I need to get away and he needs to get ready and help me. 

Help..... 

Is what I thought but didn't think it would come so fast. The moment I thought that the door burst open and in came all of the host club fools. "YUME! WE'RE HERE!!" Tamaki shouted while holding the door open and completely posed with his eyes closed and sprawled out against the door. The rest are wide eye and staring at us with red faces.