W-wait WHAT?!?!

Edited: 8/30/2021

I was walking to class when Hikaru and Kaoru came up to me with mischievous grins on their faces. "Hey Kaoru, look it's our dear friend Yume." Hikaru said as he slung his arm around me.

"Why yes, Hikaru it is." Kaoru said also slinging his arm around me but on the other side. I looked to Hikaru and then to Kaoru

"What do you want?" I asked.

They exchanged looks "Oh nothing." 

"Yea, sure....." I said and then was cut off by them suddenly picking me up and running as fast as they can. I tried to struggle but Kaoru had my feet and Hikaru had my upper torso locked tightly so all I was able to do is yell at the. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled. 

"Target." Hikaru started. 

"Captured." Kaoru finished.

I was still struggling to get loose as I saw we were leaving the campus. "Were the hell are you taking me?!?!" I yelled at them and then was shoved into a vehicle and then sat on as Hikaru and Kaoru yelled "GO!" to whoever was the driver. We then shot forward fast. I gave up struggling and said in a slow deadly tone "Once I get up and out of here....... both of you..... are dead." They gulped. 

XXXXXXxxxx Time Skip xxxxXXXXXX

After awhile the car finally stopped and Hikaru and Kaoru shot out of the car like bullets yelling:  "ABORT!! ABORT!! TARGET IS BEING HOSTILE!! I REPEAT!! TARGET IS BEING HOSTILE!!" 

I got up and ran after them not looking where I was going or even where I was at. I caught glimpse and glances of tall white buildings and a couple of cars parked in what looked like a parking lot. I stopped when I got closer and saw Hikaru and Kaoru run towards Kyoya and hid behind him. The whole Host Club group was there. 

As I got closer they started yelling "KYOYA! HELP US! SHE'S GOING TO KILL US!" 

I continued walking like a lion crawls towards it's prey. I shook my head "Don't worry. I just want to talk." I said with my eyes closed and an evil smile planted on my face. My smile got wider as I heard all of them yelp. 

Hikaru and Kaoru started running in circles while Honey-senpai launched himself at Mori-senpai. Tamaki hid behind Haruhi. Everyone yelled "KYOYA STOP HER!!" I started to laugh. I wouldn't hurt Haruhi but I couldn't guarantee anyone elses safety. 

"Y-yume calm down." He stuttered so I stopped and looked at him. "We brought you here because of your mom!" Kyoya quickly said noticing me stop. 

I opened my eyes "My mom? Why?!" I asked them. They all went pale as they talked about it.

XXXXXXxxxx Flashback Time! xxxxXXXXXX

Kyoya's POV:

"Hey Kyoya! Did you ever get Yume's mom's permission to be in the club?" Tamaki asked. 'Oh, that's right.' In between everything that has happened it slipped my mind. 

"Not yet, I'll do that right now." I said and looked at her file for her mom's number. Just as I was about to call Tamaki interrupted me again.

"Put it on speaker! That way we can hear what her mom's like!" Tamaki said in his usual dumb tone.

"Yeah! Speaker!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Whatever." I said and clicked the speaker dial as the rest of the members came over. It rang about three times before she answered.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" She answered in a tone that left no arguments.

We sweat-dropped. "It's Kyoya Ootori, your daughter Yume's friend." I answered.