Foolish butler Tanaka

The next few days before the party were oddly enough uneventful. Kyoya did keep his promise on showing me good food, or in his case: spicy foods which I didn't mind since it's my favorite type of food. We spent most of the days being lazy by either playing games, movies, or the lovely internet. I eventually corrupted Kyoya by teaching him how to play Super Smash Bros Brawl and PlayStation All Stars along with my other games. Of course I beat him every time, which pissed him off every time, but it was funny to see his reactions and to learn he is a violent gamer.

Kyoya has also been spending every night in my room so I gave up and just let him put his stuff in my room. It's also been getting harder and harder to stop once we start to be intimate and he's noticed that too. I never told him I heard him the first night before I fell asleep and I don't plan on either. Tanaka also noticed him being in my room but didn't say anything until I confronted him about his present he left in my bedside table drawer after the first night.

He tried to play it off saying he didn't put it in there but gave in when I frightened him. Apparently he was just doing his butler job and making sure we would be protected during our intimate actions. That comment made me avoid Kyoya for a good five hours before he found me in the backyard in my treehouse and confronted me.

I was reading my book at the time when he found me. He looked pissed once again and I sat there cowering and sinking lower into my beanbag chair. He predator style walked over to me and stood right in front of me causing me to look up at him.

"Yes?" I asked in an innocent tone.

He closed his eyes and smiled evily. "Why are you avoiding me this time?"

I pretended to act dumb. "Avoiding? I don't know what you're talking about. "
He sighed and kneeled down to where he was sitting on his knees to be eye level with me. "Yume, don't lie to me. You are too smart to act dumb now tell me why you were avoiding me." He said in a low tone while staring at me.
Once again his eyes looked hurt. I brought my legs in front of me and put my head down on top of them while wrapping my arms around myself. I sighed "Because Tanaka had to go a be stupid. It's about the same situation with Haruhi just a bit different." I said in a low tone knowing he heard me.
He laughed which made me look up at him. "Are you saying this is about the tickets again?"
I felt my face heat up. I shook my head. "No! I said a bit different."
He looked confused. "How different then?"
My face heated up more. "Tanaka is under the impression that we are........ intimate." I said the last word quietly.
Kyoya blushed and shook his head. "Not exactly... But anyway what did he do then that has you avoiding me?"
I blushed harder and shook my head refusing to speak. Kyoya however grew impatient fast. "Yume please tell me."
I put ny head back on my knees and mumbled "He put condoms in my drawer......"
This time Kyoya didn't hear me. "What did he do?" He asked again.
I growled in frustration and jumped up in front of him. "HE PUT FUCKING CONDOMS IN MY BEDSIDE TABLE DRAWER OK?! FUCKING CONDOMS!!" I yelled at him.
Kyoya's face was now extremely red as he stood up and stared at me before bursting out laughing. My eyes widden as i watched in disbelief at him. So this was funny to him? Seriously?!
"Fuck you!" I shouted and ran out of the treehouse in frustration. I jumped down and ran across the lawn.
"Yume wait!!" I heard Kyoya shout behind me but I didn't stop until he tackled me down onto the grass.
I yelped before turning over and glaring at Kyoya who was now hovering over me with a playful smirk and amusement shining in his eyes. "Was that really necessary?"
"Were you going to stop?" He asked back.
"No."
He laughed "Then yes."
I sighed. "Can i get up now?"
He shook his head. "Not until you listen to me."
"Fine." I grumbled.
He then stopped smirking and looked at me seriously. "I only laughed because I couldn't believe you avoided me because of that. I wasn't trying to insult you, I just thought you were avoiding me because I did something wrong again."
I shook my head. "You didn't do anything wrong. It was-"
He cut me off. "I'm not done yet. I knew Tanaka put those in your drawer because he asked me if I had any and I told him no. Very awkward conversation that was but he put them there knowing how close we have gotten in our relationship."
I blushed again and then glared at him. "You knew he put those there but never told me?!"
He laughed and nodded. "Yes but don't be mistaken. I never planned on using them unless we did get that far and I would've told you but I knew you'd react like this."
My face heated up more and I noticed his did as well. "Still you should have told me. Finding out like that scared the hell out of me." It is true we have been going further and further in our make out sessions but I didn't think we were close to that yet.
Kyoya seemed to watch my mind battle and decided to interrupt me. "I'm sorry. I promise to tell you next time."
I nodded. "You better. Now can we get up now?"
He smirked devilishly and leaned forward closer to me. "I don't know. I kinda like this position." He said seductively but before I could comment about it he had already started kissing me.
I sighed and kissed him back. I felt him smirk against my lips before he relaxed more allowing himself to press against me and wrap an arm around me which surprised me on how he managed to do that with my back against the ground.
I wrapped an arm around his neck with the other in his hair and pressed myself against him more earning a growl in response allowing him to deepen the kiss more.
However we didn't get far because a few minutes later a certain someone decided to turn the sprinklers on. Kyoya tried to ignore it but I pushed him off me laughing.
"Come on before we end up completely soaked." I said laughing as I got up.
Kyoya had another idea instead. He tackled me back to the ground, kissed me again, got back up, and then proceeded in running away.
I growled and got up running after him. "Kyoya!! You asshole devil come back here!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry!!!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever!! I have been busy with finishing stupid senior project shit, graduation, and dealing with writers block. I almost ended up just marking this as complete because of everything. However I do plan on doing a couple more chapters before I finish this book.
I know it's mainly just a filler but I hope you all like it!!

Vote!

Comment!

Ja'ne!!