The nurse nodded her head in reply.

"If you can see there, the first time was in 2008, when Miss Zhou was only nine years old." The nurse shrugged her shoulders. "Her family was on a vacation here in Korea when a driver suddenly swerved his car."

Sana gulped. "Did the driver have a daughter?"

The nurse nodded. "From what I researched, yes. The mother of the child wasn't with them however, as she was preparing for a divorce with the father."

"Divorce?" Sana's voice trailed off.

"Yeah." The nurse sighed. "They never got divorced in the end, as when the father woke up, the wife was devastated and stayed with him. Quite a happy ending really."

"I think..." Sana's voice trailed off.

"What?" The nurse asked.

"If she was nine, I would have been twelve." She looked down at the scar on her collarbone. "When I was twelve I got into a car accident too. With another family."

"Ah. Tough times, isn't it?" The nurse absentmindedly replied.

"I-I need to go to the toilet." Sana gulped as she turned around and left the nurse hanging.

She rubbed the scar and walked off, her heart racing fast.

She could still remember the incident well.

As if it was only yesterday.

"Sana!" Her dad called out. "Let's go to Jeju island today!"

Sana raced up to her dad. "Really?" She bounced up and down with excitement. "Is mum coming?"

Her dad rubbed the nape of his neck.

"No, sweetie. Sorry. She's a bit busy." Her dad nervously laughed. He picked the sad Sana up and twirled her around. "But we'll have fun. Just us two, yeah?"

Sana giggled as she looked at her dad.

"Okay."

Three hours since they had started driving, and Sana had fallen asleep in the back.

Her dad had been driving non-stop, and was beginning to get tired.

The summer's heat was hitting him, and he felt a little drowsy as the roads in front of him wavered in his eyes.

He tried to focus on the road, which caused a sharp pain in his head, and he turned the driving wheel around fast.

Without thinking, he let go.

BOOM.

"112? Hello? There's been an emergency!" Sana could hear a faint voice as she struggled to open her eyes. "I think the man has been seriously injured."

Sana used all her power to turn to her dad. He held her hand as he struggled to breathe.

"Please..." he coughed. "Take care of my daughter."

"Dad!"

Sana slapped water onto her face as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes trailed over her reflection as she thought about how horrible she looked. She hadn't showered and kept proper hygiene since the accident.

The door opened, and Sana turned to find Momo standing there.

Sana rolled her eyes and turned back to the mirror.

Momo walked up to her and stood next to her, looking at her own reflection.

"The nurse said I'd find you here." Momo began. "How are you?"

"Good." Sana bluntly replied.

Momo nodded her head in consolidation as she looked around, unsure of how to start a conversation.

She hadn't talked to Sana for the past six months after the whole argument situation.

Whilst Nayeon had already made amends with Sana, Momo was too scared to even send a single emoji to her past crush.

Sana angrily turned to Momo. "What do you want?"

Momo sighed as she brushed her hair back. "I just wanted to say sorry. For everything. You're my best friend, and losing you hurt me just as much as I had hurt you."

Momo paused as she looked up at Sana.

"Please forgive me." Momo pleaded, her heart heavy.

Sana shook her head. "You were my best friend, and you kept things hidden from me. What type of best friend does that?"

Momo gulped as she wondered how to word it.

She thought about their past experiences and she sighed.

"A best friend who was in love with you." Momo squeezed her eyes.

Sana opened her mouth in shock to what she had just heard.

"W-what?" Was all that came out of her mouth.

Momo rubbed her collarbone as she confessed.

"Yes, Sana. I was in love with you."