Birthday Surprise

Izuku tapped his foot nervously, his emerald eyes flickering from the clock hanging on the wall to the front door, rolling his bottom lip between his teeth as he anxiously waited for Katsuki to get home. The Omega knew the blonde didn't want to go out or do anything special, he even decided to go to work today - even though he wasn't scheduled - but the greenette was stubborn, and he wasn't taking no for an answer! Not when it came to his mate, at least. The Alpha deserved only the best, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to giving him his present.

His heart was hammering in his chest, his face turning red as his eyes focused on the bottle of champagne on the table, and the bouquet of red roses with corny, red paper with pink hearts on it around the stem. That was only the first part of his gift to the notoriously cocky male, shifting uncomfortably at the thought. The present itself didn't make him uncomfortable, it was the lacy undergarments he had underneath, the thought making him flush more. "This is stupid, " He mumbled softly, hiding his face in his hands. "He's going to think it's dumb... "

His Alpha had always had amazing stamina, the blonde could go at least eight rounds before he began to feel tired, but Izuku wasn't as lucky. The Omega could hardly survive three rounds, before his body started to feel hypersensitive and he was on the brink of passing out from exhaustion. The greenette always tried his best to please the Alpha, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't stay awake whenever they had sex. He loved the man dearly, they were mates, after all, but his stamina was little to nothing. The blonde was always grumpy afterwards, as he was almost always still horny after they mated, but he never held it against his freckled mate. He couldn't control it, he just got tired easily, especially with the Alpha milking him dry with each orgasm.

Izuku loved being fucked by the spikey haired male, though. Maybe he couldn't stay awake on his own, but with a little help... The sound of keys jingling outside the door pulled him from his thoughts, the curly haired man standing and quickly smoothing out his clothes with a nervous sigh, before giving a small, shy smile to him as he walked over to greet the much taller male. Katsuki wrapped his arm around his mates' waist as he closed the door, pulling him close to his chest as he planted a sweet kiss on the top of his head, "Hey, baby, " The Alpha said, smiling down at the tiny Omega.

"Hey, honey, " Izuku leaned into him, placing his hands against his chest. "How was work? " He asked, nuzzling into him with a low, satisfied purr.

"Eh, same old, same old. Had another damn assistant quit.. " He said, grinning sheepishly as he let himself chuckle.

Izuku giggled, "Again? Kacchan, that's the third time this week! "

Katsuki rolled his eyes with a small laugh, pulling the Omega over to the couch and pulling him into his lap. "S'not my fault, " He spoke, twirling a curl between his fingers before his eyes landed on the Champaign and roses. "What's all this, baby boy? " The man asked, giving a warm smile to his mate.

"Mm, wanted to surprise you.. " Izuku spoke, nervously looking up to meet his crimson gaze. Emerald orbs met warm, scarlet eyes, his face flushing softly as the Alpha carded his fingers through his unruly curls.

"Sweetheart, you know you didn't have to, " The blonde chuckled, placing his large palm over his Omegas' freckled cheek. "It's sweet, though. Thank you, baby, I love it, " Katsuki kissed him gently, pulling away to stare into his eyes.

"You do..? " Izuku fisted his small hands into the front of the blonde Alphas' suit, watching him with waiting eyes.

"Yes, my sweet baby. I love it, it's so sweet, " The Alpha cooed, leaning down to leave a chaste kiss to the pinkish scar on the boys' scent gland, the claim Katsuki had made on the Omega a few years ago. "Let's open the Champaign, yeah? " The blonde reached over, grabbing the two wine glasses and the alcoholic beverage, proceeding to pour them each a glass. He poured himself a larger portion, as the freckled Omega was bit of a lightweight, and handed the greenette his glass, wrapping a hand around his waist and placing the wine glass to his lips, taking a sip of the Champaign.