Barnes No More

Bucky's POV

I heard the door creak open on my cell and raised my head with a small groan. The newspaper was still on the floor from where I had left it after passing out. A guard yelled at me "get up prisoner, time for you to forget."

I didn't like the sound of that one bit, and struggled to get out of the guards iron grip as he roughly dragged me to my feet.

"Hold still" he growled. Another guard waited at the door and grabbed my other arm so there was no chance I could get out.

I was roughly dragged down several hallways until we reached a small lab with a strange looking contraption in the middle of it. The thing was like a chair with wires and other metal chairs attached to it.

The guards forced me into the chair and strapped down my arms and legs so that I couldn't move an inch in either direction.

Dr. Zola entered the room and pressed some buttons on a control panel and grinned at me like a madman. Which he probably was.

"Srgt. Barnes, so glad you could come. The process we are about to do on you has been perfected through several test subjects so you will not die or become paralyzed. Don't worry, it will hurt, just not as much as others have felt. "

I felt sick to my stomach knowing that other people were tested on and died against their will so I could live through this experience. HYDRA must really want me.

With a small whirring noise a contraption was lowered over my head. A mouth guard was forced into my mouth.

I started breathing heavy and tensed my muscles. Electricity shocked my skull, enveloping me in excruciating pain.

I screamed and yelled until I could taste blood and my voice was no longer working. I gave in to the pain and slipped into a welcoming wave of darkness. The last thing I saw before I passed out was the tiled ceiling of the small lab.