aftercare - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' aftercare with colby after a rough session 🥵🥵 '

Warnings; swearing, fluff, hint at smut

Word Count; 623

Notes; am no way a professional, its short and ew goodbye

——

If you had known that making Colby jealous would result in getting punished like that, then you would have started doing it a lot earlier. You definitely wouldn't do it everyday, because Colby would eventually catch on and might even feel some sort of different way.

But fuck.

Colby pushes himself up into a sitting position, still breathing heavy. You watch as he runs a hand through his hair, but stops somewhere in the middle of it, "Gross."

You can't help but to laugh, "Sweaty?"

He glances over his shoulder, looking over you slightly, "I'm not the only one."

You shrug slightly, not too bothered by it. He places his hand on your thigh, shaking it slightly, "Need anything?"

"A water." you sigh.

He nods, finding a clean pair of boxers somewhere in his dresser drawers, and then starts to leave the room, "I'll be right back."

Colby shuts the door, which isn't unreasonable. If one of his friends were to come to the door now, he wouldn't want them to see you in the room like this. Naked, sweaty, messy in general.

You're sure that none of his friends would like to see you like this either. Considering most of them have girlfriends, and they're happy with them. To have this be their mental image of you for the rest of their lives would be horrifying on all sides. You're not too bothered with the girls, though.

Sometimes you all will group up in one apartment and get ready together. Especially if you all have been hanging out that day. You'll just drop your things off at that one designated apartment, and when it's time to hang out with everyone else, you'll change into a new outfit.

With a groan, you push yourself up, stretching your muscles as best as you can. It hasn't even been half an hour yet, and you're already feeling stiff from being there for so long. You and Colby had been laying there trying to catch your breaths for a while, up until you started to crack jokes, which was when he finally decided that he had enough of you.

When you're finally up onto your feet, you have to grab the wall to keep upright. You wouldn't say that it hurts exactly, but it is sore. Just walking around the room feels awful, as you try to collect a tanktop and a pair of shorts.

The door opens, and Colby has some waters and a rag in his hand.

"Babe." he whines, "I could do that for you."

"I can take care of myself." you try to tell Colby, but he throws everything onto the bed quickly. The second that his eyes land on you, you know that you're screwed, "Colby!"

He picks you up, and basically throws you back onto the bed. You're lucky that the bedframe is kinda new. If it were older, then it would be much easier to break from bouncing on it. Not that you haven't bounced on it already, but if it were worn down... never mind.

After you're safely on the bed, Colby gathers your clothes and tosses them over to you. You slowly slide on everything since it's hard to move around too much. Colby disappears for another second, heading off to the bathroom. When he comes back, he's holding a bottle of ibuprofen.

"Does it hurt?" he asks, you can't tell if he's teasing or not.

You open the bottle of water, "Sore."

"Imagine how my back feels." Colby can't help but to grin slightly, shutting the door behind him.

He falls onto the bed next to you, "I love you."

You look down at Colby, brushing his hair out of his face, "Love you too, babe."