The Waynes pt 2

So heres part 2 sorry the other one was getting really long
---------------------------

M/N P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with my beautiful Bluebird cuddled up to me still blissfully asleep. I noticed a while ago that he sleeps better when he's with me so I come over as much as I can. I mean I do have my own place in Gothem and have been thinking about asking him to move in with me.

Buuuttt.......

He is only barely 18 and I really don't want DaddyBats breathing down my neck thank you very much.

Anyway I do need to go get some clothes and stuff at home but I'm so comfortable and I really do not want to get up and besides Dick's finally getting some sleep and I know if I move he will most likely wake up.

~~~~~~Timeskip about an hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still M/N P.O.V.

It's about an hour later that Dick starts to stir in my arms.

I smile and lightly run my fingers through his hair. He moans softly and snuggles closer to me.

"Good morning my love." I say softly into his hair.

"Morning." He mumbles back.

"We should probably get up and go to breakfast before Alfred sends one of your brothers to get us." I say gently rubbing his back.

"Mmhhnmmm." He hums back. I chuckle slightly and nuzzle his hair again before starting to move to get up.

"Mmmmm." He whined in protest clinging to me like a Koala and trying to keep me in bed with him. I chuckle again and run my fingers through his hair again.

"Com'on Dickie you need to get up and eat, and I need to go to my apartment to get my stuff." I say in a soft voice.

"Nnnoooo." He whines.

"Yyyeeesss." I say in the same tone. He lets go of me and crosses his arms with a pout and I smile before pecking his lips.

He sighs dramatically and grabs my hand before following me out of bed and then downstairs to breakfast where all the others already are. Bruce smiles at us from over his newspaper as everybody else just looks up at us. I smile back and thank Alfred as he places coffee and breakfast infront of Dick and I.

"The team will be here in about an hour and then I will be leaving and leaving you boys in m/n's hands. Please behave and don't kill anyone." Bruce says once he puts the newspaper down.

"They know better than to try B. Don't worry we'll be fine." I chuckle softly while being glared at by 3 sets of eyes. I turn to the three younger boys and raise an eyebrow at their glares. They flinch and turn back to their food. I spot an amused smile on Dick, Bruce and even Alfred's faces.

After breakfast I peck Dick's lips and leave the manor to go and collect my things from home.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I return to the manor and slip in the front door unnoticed, I notice that the team is already here seeing as I can hear the chatter comming from the lounge room. I slip over to the door of the room after placing my things at the foot of the stairs to take up later and lean against the doorframe whatching silently. I notice a set of teal eyes as well as a set of steel blue eyes (Jason and Tim who are facing the door) flick up to see who was in the doorway. I also saw the other two birds stiffen a bit before relaxing when their brothers did nothing but return to watching the team.
Most of the team looks somewhat annoyed at having to be here, or maybe it's just Jason or Damian annoying them who knows. I smirk waiting for someone other than the birds to notice me.

They do not.

I stand there for 10 minutes before clearing my throat and taking satisfaction in whatching them jump. I know the boys noticed me the minute I walked into the doorframe, and probably when I walked in the front door, but the rest deffinately did not. They really do need more training.

The team stare or glare at me as Dick jumps up and practically throws himself into my arms.

"Some protection you lot are. If I wanted to kill you all I could have." I snarled as I held Dick to my chest and he snuggled into my neck.

"Ghost what the hell are you doing here Batman is gonna kill you when he finds out you aren't on that important mission he sent you on." Artimis growled through the now established mind link. I meerly raise an eybrow and scoop Dick up, making him squeak, and carry him inside and sit on the couch with Dick in my lap and the other 3 boys get up to curl up either beside me leaning on my shoulder (Tim and Dami) or sitting on the floor leaning on my legs (Jason).

"You can talk to me outside the link they know my secret identity." I sighed as I ran my fingers through Jays hair.

"THEY WHAT!!' The team exclaims. I feel Jason and Tim flinch a bit and I run my hands through their hair to calm them down slightly. I meerly glare at the team.

"I've known them since Dick was adopted so what? 10 years? 11? And as you can see we're really close so yes they know my identity." I say slightly annoyed.

"11." Dick murmers softly still snuggling into my chest eyes closed. I smile softly and kiss his hair.

The team just sits and stares at me.

"Does Nightwing know your new plaything is a rich brat?" Wally asks through the link again.

"Yes." I drawl cooly. Sneering and glaring at the fact that he just called my boyfriend a brat and implying that he is meerly a plaything, an object.

Only I get to call him a brat.

-----------time skip--------
Still M/N P.O.V.

It's been a week and I want to stab something. Peferably someone on the team. They are infuriating. They won't leave the boys alone, it's getting on their nerves as well as mine and worse Zatana won't stop flirtting with Dick. Because of their frustration I've had to break up more fights than I normally have to and Dick's become even more clingy, not that I mind that though. We have resorted to hiding in the cave and I have considered taking them to my place instead but that would result in DaddyBats breathing down my neck and again I don't want that. It doesn't help that they can't go out on patrol to let out their anger either.

I really hope Bruce finds this guy soon.