Bullies

You are a shapeshifter and are Dick's K9 partner. When at 'work' you take the form of a large pure black Germanshepard named Shadow. You make sure that you don't use that particular form when you are on a mission though just to make sure nobody puts two and two together.
You and Dick have been friends since Bruce took him in and have been dating for 5 years now and like him you have become fiercely protective of his little brothers....
Ages:
Dick: 19
Y/N : 20
Jason: 15
Tim: 13
Damian: 10
--------------------------------------------
Damians P.O.V

I am currently sitting in the back seat of the car with my hood up hidding my face from Pennyworth while he gives me descreate yet concerned looks from the drivers seat. Drake was not at school today because of a head injury from patrol last night.

Why is my hood up you may ask?

Because I have a black eye and a busted lip....but it really wasn't my fault.

The truth is ever since I came to this school a couple months ago I have been bullied by not just other students but the teachers as well. They tell me things like ' how did you convince Bruce Wayne that you're his kid?' and 'Your just another charity case that no one really wants around.'

It hurts but I pretend that it doesn't bother me. I pretend that it doesn't make me wander if those words are true. 'Do they not want me around?'
I mean sometimes I can be a jerk especially to Drake and sometimes Todd but I really do care for them like brothers.
But those are not the worst. The worst is when the racist teacher say horrible things to me because I am Arab. They blame me for things that I have not done and tell me that I do not belong in my family. Those hurt the most.

Nobody in my family knows this of course. I don't believe that they would even care.
--------------------------------------------
When we get home I notice the police car and the extra bike. All my brothers aswell as Y/N, Graysons boyfriend whom I think of as another one of my brothers, are here.

Great.....

I walk in and head straigt to my room, ignoring the chatter that I could hear from the livingroom.

I curled up on my bed after taking a quick shower and changing into sweatpants and a black t-shirt and hoodie.

I had silent tears running down my face when I heard a soft knock on my door. I furriously wiped them away bur they did not stop. I didn't answer the knock though.

"Dami? Are you ok?"

'Y/N' I thought

" Comon Lil'D can I at least come in and say hello to my favorite Wayne child?" He asked softly through the door.

I was tempted just to ignore him but he would probably just come in eventually. I sighed softly and got up slowly trudging to the door and opening it. Turning away from him before he could see my face.

I curled up on my bed again and refused to look at him.

"Dami what's wrong buddy?"
he came over and sat next to me. Running his fingers through my hair softly. I sighed and turned to look at him. He gasped softly and gently touched my black eye and then my slightly swollen and split lip.

"What happened Baby Bat? And don't lie to me I know those are NOT from patrol last night."

I let out a defeated sigh and the danm broke. I told him about everything. The bullying, my feelings, everything.

When I finnished my story I was crying again and he looked torn for a moment. Torn between killing those who hurt me and making me feel beter.

He seemed to make a decision after a few minutes and gently scooped me up. I squeaked but clung to him tightly.

He stormed downstairs and into the livingroom where my brothers and father were chatting. He stopped in the doorway, catching the attention of everybody in the room. When they saw me they looked concerned. He then looked down at me and started speaking in a soft tone:

"Look at your dad and your brothers Dami. Not one of them look the same. They look similar, yes, but not the same. That is what makes each and every one of you boys unique. Not one of you are the same. Each of you have a different pesonality, different traits that make you special. That's what makes you, you. You belong in this family just as much as any of them do. You deserve the love and support of your family. You ARE NOT just a charity case to your dad. Or to your brothers. They all love. They don't always show it but they do. We all love you."

"N/N's right Baby Bat we all love you." Grayson said softly as he walked up to us. Being the first to snap out of the shock.

There were a combination of affirmative words from the other three in the room before I was gently placed in my fathers lap. I snuggled closer to his chest when I felt his strong arms wrap tightly yet gently arouns me.

I looked over to see Y/N grab one of Todds guns out of it's hiding place and start to walk towards the door. He stopped and turned in the door raising an eyebrow.

"You boys gonna sit there or are you gonna help me commit a couple murders?" He asked in a dangerously sweet and calm voice. I was surprised when all three my brothers jumped up and followed him out of the room.

"I'll get my lawyers working on it and will go see the school tomorrow." My father yelled after them as he tightened his arms around me and got up to go to his office with me in his arms. All he got in response was the slam of the front door. I just snuggled deeper into my fathers chest feeling safe.

Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps they really do care for me.