I wonder how Ryuji was.

When he used to be with our father.

That's something I admire about Ryuji. Once he started to grow, he knew he didn't want to live like this anymore.

And I know that he and his mother now living in peace. Free from his abuse and torture.

If my father were to find out what I truly feel about him, would he feel bad? Or would he be a stubborn bastard and laugh at my pain?

The sweet moments we once had are like a piercing knife aimed at my heart, twisting itself every time I think about it.

You ruined me.

You made me skeptical of people.

You made me hesitate to love again.

And I hate you for that. I fucking hate you. You fucked me up.

You fucked everything up.

You fucked me up, and I remember everything you said whenever you came home drunk. A child shouldn't know how to calm an angry adult down out of fear.

A child should look up to the adults and learn how to grow up. You forced me to grow up because of your damn selfishness.

And every single day, you'd kill a part of me until I was nothing. Until you were finally stopped.

And.

It's not my voice.

It's not my voice putting me down every time I am doing something for myself.

It's yours.

"You think you're going to do shit?"

"You're worthless!"

"You're better off dead!"

Bullshit!

If only you knew what I can do to you...

If only I can find you and kill you...

I want to rip you to shreds. Scream everything you've done to me and make you suffer. Because, you are not human.

You're a monster.

It's funny.

Abusers back down when the abused finally stand up for themselves.

Will you stand up when I beat you with every blunt object in my possession?

I believe you'll start crying after the seventh hit. Seven was your favorite number.

But, it shocks me.

I would have expected Kamoshida to die when Ryuji and Ann got their hands on him. How did they manage to keep their anger inside?

Ryuji got his leg permanently damaged because of him.

Ann almost lost her only friend by suicide due to his sexual abuse.

If it were me, I would have shot him in the throat, then the chest, and finally his forehead.

Make him suffer before the final shot...

"Bastard had it coming. But, if Ann or I had killed Kamoshida, we would be no better than he is. Hell, we'd be even worse. Believe me, I was getting ready to beat the bastard's skull, but when Morgana told me what would happen... I couldn't 'effing do it..."