He repeated what he had just done again, but she was still clueless.

"Use your quirk round face." Bakugou whisper yelled to her.

"On what? Myself? Then I'll just float up to the ceiling, I don't see how that would help." She said, looking between the two boys.

Izuku shook his head no, then nodded to Bakugou.

"You want me to float Bakugou up to the ceiling?" She asked, still confused.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head no again, starting to get frustrated with the tape on his mouth. He looked down at his own chains and tried to move his torso to emphasize what he meant.

"On his... chains? You want me to try and float his chains off of him!" She said, having the plan finally click in her head.

Izuku's eyes widened as he looked over at Sero to make sure he hadn't heard her. When he saw no movement from the other boy, he nodded to Uraraka.

She turned her back to Bakugou, seeing as her hands were behind her back and the chains were wrapped around her waist, preventing her from moving them. "Can you scoot over here and get you chains to touch all five of my fingers?" She asked the blond in a whisper.

"Yeah." He said, making his way closer to her. He had to bend his waist awkwardly to get the chains in her hands, but did it nevertheless.

Once the chains were weightless and already trying to pull upwards, it only took him a few seconds to shimmy them up and over his head. He was careful to grab them before they could float up and hit the ceiling, causing too much noise.

Uraraka twisted her wrist, feeling her own chains dig in as she touched her finger tips together and whispered release. Bakugou slowly placed his chains on the ground, moving to stand in between Uraraka and Izuku. He crouched behind them, pulling Iuzku's tape off slowly.

"I can probably break the chains with an explosion-"

"That won't work. They're strong enough to withstand my quirk. Ura will have to float them off of us both." Izuku said, thankful he could talk once again.

Uraraka nodded, and a few seconds later Izuku was out of his restraints.

"I can't get my own off. I can't get my thumb up to the chains." She told them.

"That's okay, Kacchan and I can take him easily." Izuku said with a smile at her. She nodded, not necessarily liking that she couldn't help, but there really wasn't anything she could do about it.

"You know, this could take a while." Sero said, finally deciding to talk with the three teens he thought he still had restrained. "The heroes are a bit slow." He said with a chuckle.

"They're not the only ones apparently." Izuku spoke up. He and Bakugou and moved to standing right behind Sero.

The black haired boy quickly turned, only to be met with an explosion straight to the face. It wasn't very strong, just enough to knock him out and singe his eyebrows and bangs. He fell to the ground, smacking his head on the desk on his way down.

"Oo, that's gonna leave a mark." Izuku said with a slight cringe.

"Heh, good." Bakugou said with a smirk.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the blond, but there was a smile on his face. "Let's just find a way to get Uraraka out of those chains and then get back to school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That seems suspiciously easy." Kirishima spoke up.

The class had moved back to the living room and he was currently half laying on Bakugou, not planning on leaving his side anytime soon.

"Please, just let it be suspiciously easy for once." Izuku whined, just wanting to have a normal high school experience for once in his life.

Uraraka scoffed and crossed her arms. "That was anything but easy! I'm gonna have these marks on my wrists for weeks from trying to move in those chains." She complained, showing the class the very angry red lines on her wrists.

Izuku cheered. "Ha ha! See, it wasn't suspiciously easy!" He said triumphantly.

"Yeah, especially since now we have to all get over the psychological trauma of one of our best friends betraying us for three years and none of us having a clue." Kaminari said, really bringing down the mood.

"Well then." Mina mumbled.

"Am I wrong?" Kaminari asked her.

"You're gonna look at me and you're gonna tell me that I'm wrong?" Kirishima said, making half the class burst out in laughter and left most of the adults standing in confusion.

"She wore a crown and she came down in a bubble dog." Hawks added, making many people question his qualifications to be the number two hero.

"Grow up bro." Aizawa said before walking out of the room and leaving everybody stunned.

"Ya know what? Let's go watch anime before the sky starts falling or something." Kaminari said, pulling Izuku out of the crowded room.

"Sounds like a good plan."