Chapter 26

Izuku was washing his hands in the bathroom. He caught sight of movement in the mirror, causing him to look up in surprise. He let out a relieved breath when he saw who it was.

"Jeez, you scared me." He said with a smile as he dried off his hands. "What'd are you doing in here?" He asked, slightly confused.

"You know, you're a good person, you really are. You're always so nice and stuff, it kind of makes me feel bad for this." They mumbled as they moved forwards, quickly. They had their arms wrapped around Izuku's neck before he could even blink.

The green haired boy tried to struggle, but it was no use. The other's quirk was limiting his movements and he couldn't seem to get out of the hold, even with the use of his own quirk. "It- it was you..." He mumbled as the lack of oxygen finally made him start to see spots.

"Observant, really." The traitor muttered sourly.

Seconds later, Izuku was passed out in the arms of the UA traitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What'd you mean he's gone?!" Kaminari shouted as he abruptly stood from his chair after hearing the news that Izuku was missing.

"I mean just that. No one can find him, or a bunch of other students. They all fell off the face of the Earth." Aizawa tried to explain without Kaminari lashing out with his quirk.

"Who's. gone?" The blond asked through gritted teeth as Mina placed a hand on his shoulder. Currently, Kirishima and Mina were the only two he could trust, seeing as they were both with him the entire time.

Aizawa started to list off all the currently missing students. "Mineta, Sero, Urarak, Iida, Todoroki, Asui, Aoyama and Bakugou."

"Katsuki's gone?!" Kirishima asked, taking a few steps forwards.

"Where were Nezu, Endeavor and Fat Gum? They were in charge of the two groups that were just completely taken." Kaminari asked. He was already livid.

"Nezu's gone as well, and Fat Gum and Endeavor were knocked out in the hallway." Toshinori explained.

"What about everyone else? Where were they and what were they doing?" He asked.

"They were all in the living room. The two groups that disappeared were waiting for questioning."

Kaminari started pacing as he tried to think through the most logical explanation as fast as possible. "All of them were waiting for questioning? I only asked for Uraraka, Tsuyu and Sero." He pointed out.

"Bakugou had to come with because Sero was the last person in your group. Iida was just rather adamant about keeping his entire group together, which is why the boys came with." Toshinori said.

Suddenly Mt. Lady came bursting into the little interrogation room. "There's something you all need to see." She said frantically, turning on her heel and running back down the halls, Kaminari and the rest racing after her.

She led them down the stairs and then to the bathroom on the main floor. "What're we doing-" Kaminari was cut off.

"Before everyone went missing, Midoriya said he was going to the bathroom. When he never came back, we found out that a bunch of other students were gone as well. We searched everywhere and checked here last, and well..." She trailed off, pointing to the wall of the bathroom.

I got your bunny

It wasn't signed like the last message, but it was pretty obvious who had written it.

Mina gasped behind Kaminari as the yellow haired boy was to stunned to say or do anything. "Is that... No..." She whispered, holding onto Kirishima's shoulder.