Chapter 27

"It's been a whole day! How do we still have nothing on their whereabouts?!" Kaminari yelled, finally letting his frustration get the better of him.

Currently, class 3-A and the pros working with them were all in the living room discussing their next course of action. Everyone but Sero, Izuku, Bakugou and Uraraka had been found, knocked out and tied up in the main school building the previous night.

"We're doing everything we can-" Best Jeanist said, but was cut off by Kirishima.

"You're not doing enough!" He shouted. He felt bad immediately afterwards, but seeing Kaminari snap really got to him. His own boyfriend was missing, again, and he couldn't be more on edge.

"Whoa, what's with all the damn yelling?"

Everyone snapped their heads to the front door. Bakugou, Uraraka and Izuku were standing with smiles, well besides Bakugou, and Uraraka was holding a piece of tape. It was attacked to a passed out Sero who was wrapped up in his own tape and floating above her.

"Someone order a traitor balloon?" She asked with a triumphant look in her eyes.

Kirishima was the first to react, sprinting at Bakugou and tackling him to the ground in a hug. "Scare me like that again and I'll handcuff us together. You're done getting kidnapped, got it?" He asked, his voice showing just how terrified he had been the past twentish hours.

Bakugou had immediately returned the hug, burying his head into the crook of the red head's neck. "That's the plan, but I'm just too irresistible apparently." He said, which earned him a playful smack from the other teen.

Kaminari was the next one to move, taking off just after Kirishima had. Izuku opened his arms bracing himself for the hug. The slightly shorter boy was lifted off his feet, into a hug as Kaminari turned in a circle. "I'm so sorry. I should have figured it out sooner, it's all my fault." He whispered as his grip on the green haired boy tightened.

"Hey, no it wasn't. No one had seen it coming okay? He... he played his role really well. You thought he was your friend." Izuku said, trying to comfort the other boy. He knew how much Kaminari had to be beating himself up for not seeing it sooner, but in reality no had guessed it. He hadn't done anything that would really point to it being him.

Mina wanted to run and hug Uraraka, obviously, but she was kind of in charge of a floating Sero. She waited until he was passed off to Aizawa before pulling her to the pink girl and lifting her. "Sorry you got dragged into my friend drama." Mina said, placing kisses all over the other girls face.

Uraraka was finding it hard to control her laughter at the action. "Mi, seriously it's okay. It wasn't your fault, so don't apologize." She said, placing a kiss on her own on the other girls lips.

"Anyone want to explain how you guys did that and then just nonchalantly walked back in here like total badasses or are we leaving it to the imagination?" Hagakure asked, placing her hands on her hips. They could only see the sleeves of her shirt hover over her hips, so everyone just kind of assumed.

"Well it was all Deku's idea! If he hadn't been there I probably wouldn't have thought of it for a few days at least, which is actually kind of sad..." Uraraka said, still in her girlfriend's arms as she scratched the back of her own neck in embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tape over Izuku's mouth was going to make it harder for him to explain, but he was hoping that his best friend and childhood friend would be able to understand it.

He activated his own quirk, letting the green lightening form around his body and then stopped. He nodded his head at Uraraka.

"Huh?" She whispered at him, unsure of what he was trying to tell her.