s e v e n t e e n

Start from the beginning

with that, he walked off to his bedroom, grabbing a change of clothes. black joggers and a comfortable white shirt, along with a pair of clean black boxers. he quickly paced to the bathroom, beginning his shower.

just as m/n had began to get dressed after his shower, there was a knock at his door. he quickly threw on his boxers and joggers, grabbing a nearby towel and slinging it around his neck before rushing to the door which he swung open.

expecting the pizza delivery, he looked at the person in front of him, a confused smile appearing on his face. the boy standing in front of him, a gray haired beauty who's glamour was amplified by the red flush on his face, clearing not expecting m/n to open the door half-naked and with water dripping off of his hair, only his toned body.

"sugawara-senpai~ lovely for you to visit, but why?" m/n wasn't stupid, he knew. he just wanted to hear it from his senpai's mouth, more specifically his lips. he was gorgeous, he really was, a gentle angel, m/n couldn't say he wasn't. 

"i'm your senpai, it's normal for me to be worried..." suga declared, and m/n's attention was stuck behind him. coincidentally, the pizza delivery turned up, the man stared once at suga, and then m/n who was still shirtless.

"give me a moment, senpai could you hold the door while i get my cash?" m/n asked suga who nodded, placing a hand onto the door as m/n ran to the living room where he'd left his belongings. he grabbed enough money to pay for the pizzas and a decent tip and speedily walked back, water dripping all over the floor as he frantically moved around. 

m/n got back to the door and opened it, suga moving back. he handed the cash to the pizza deliverer and grabbed the two pizzas. m/n didn't know why he bought two pizzas, but it happened and he let it happen. the man stared at the large tip and then back at m/n who nodded it off and the delivery man took his leave.

"senpai, you should come in. share a pizza?" m/n grinned, and as he recognised suga was going to disagree, he moved the pizzas onto one hand stably and pulled suga into his home by the wrist. the door closed behind them as neither of them were holding it.

"l-l/n!" suga was flustered and m/n was enjoying it. it was fun playing with someone older than he was, so m/n moved his face closer towards suga's, who was avoiding eye contact by staring down. he could feel suga's breath hitch.

"suga-senpai, do you look at all your kouhais like that?" m/n teased, watching suga's face burn up. he was sure if he kept playing any longer, suga would take his leave. m/n, despite playing off his situation with his comedy and effortlessness, didn't want to be alone after seeing suga in front of him.

"just kidding, senpai, now let's have those pizzas for real, yeah?" m/n moved away from suga who seemed to let out the breath he was holding in. m/n guided the older boy to his living room who he'd forgotten was sort of a messy, but he quickly moved things to the side as suga watched.

"you should clean up after yourself, l/n, a messy home is bad for your health." suga scolded him and m/n deadpanned.

"if you don't mind, could we sit on the floor? i've got floor cushions if that's any better, than, y'kno, that.." m/n pointed at the sofa which had all his belongings from last night, including random bits and bobs. he then pointed at the floor cushions which were neatly placed to the side.

"oh- that's fine! i'll help you clean up after." suga's warm smile melted the cold cast in the room, but his smile quickly turned into a frown, "for now, please find yourself a shirt!"