"Your savior is here!"

As the ship docked next to the bridge, Loki and the gladiators got off to fight and help escort the Asgardians. "Did you miss me? Everybody on that ship, now."

Loki passed Heimdall who nodded at him. "Welcome home. I saw you coming."

"Of course, you did." Loki then turns in your direction and you run towards him picking him up in your arms and laughing. "I can see you missed me too."

"What's with the delay?" You put him back down.

"I had to make a proper entrance." You would have kept talking but another round of undead soldiers started coming your way. You both charged them keeping their attention away from the people trying to get on the ship.

As you used your claws to crush one of the soldier's skulls you noticed fireworks coming from the ship that had previously been overrun. You looked and saw Valkyrie appear unscathed with her sword at the ready taking out enemies left and right. The fireworks supplied a dramatic backdrop.

You turned to Loki as he stabbed a soldier in the face. "I think she beat your entrance."

He rolled his eyes and continued to fight. From below the bridge, you caught a glimpse of Hulk thrashing around in the water with the giant Wolf. It was tough to tell who was winning but you couldn't do anything from up here.

At one point it felt like you weren't making much of a difference as you and your allies were still surrounded by enemies but when you were starting to lose hope you heard a loud crack of thunder coming from the city. It was as though the fighting stopped just for a second as you saw a giant ball of lightning shoot Hela into the sky. Having seen this before you cheered as you watched Thor descend onto the bridge, electricity pulsing around him.

He moved like a bolt of lightning, surging through the army of undead in quick slashing jolts. It was a remarkable sight and seemed to encourage everyone on your side. Finally, it looked as though the enemy's numbers were decreasing. You, Loki, Valkyrie, and Thor were able to briefly regroup.

Thor looked at his brother, "You're late."

"You're missing an eye," Loki shot back. He was right, Thor was indeed missing an eye, but it didn't seem to stop him from fighting.

Valkyrie whistled, grabbing everyone's attention. "This isn't over."

On the far side of the bridge, you saw Hela walking slowly towards you. She didn't seem to be in a hurry to get this over with which just made her appear menacing.

"I think we should disband the Revengers," Thor announced.

"Good call," you told him.

Loki turned to his brother, "Hit her with a lightning blast."

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing," Thor told him.

"We need to hold her off until everybody's on board," Valkyrie told him.

Thor looked back at his people as the last of them were climbing onto the ship. You could practically see the gears moving in his head as he figured out what to do next. Finally, he turned back to you guys. "Odin didn't defeat her last time either, he imprisoned her."