Interrogation

(y/n)->your name
(l/n)->your last name
(s/c)->skin color
(e/c)->eye color
(h/l)->hair length
(h/c)->hair color

"I know what I saw Fury! That guy isn't human!" Tony hasn't stopped yelling since the team came back to the helicarrier with their new guest, who currently resides in the interrogation room.

"Be specific Stark, what do you mean by 'not human," Natasha asked, she was tired from the mission which was supposed to be fairly simple, just collecting some intel, but ended up in disaster after you showed up and the avengers got their asses handed to them.

"Didn't you see his eyes started glowing! He had claws! For fucks sakes he growled at us!" Tony then snatched Steve's shield making the super solider glare at him,"There are claw marks on Cap's shield, am I the only one from all of you that noticed that!"

"Stop yelling," Fury told him sternly and looked at the two way mirror to watch you, he was looking for any signs of what Tony had been talking about, but he didn't see anything. Maybe the man hit his head to hard.

You were handcuffed to the metal table and couldn't go anywhere. You looked like you were right at home for a prisoner, you rested your head on your hands and had a bored look on your face. Your body wasn't tense and you didn't seem alarmed by your surroundings, of course your behavior itself was strange and unsettling to the director but physically he didn't see anything out of place.

Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was messy from the fight you had just been in and you had a small cut on your cheek under your eye from one of Clint's arrows, other than that you had survived with the least damage. (E/c) eyes scanned the empty white room for something to entertain them, they landed on the mirror in front of them.

All the Avengers had to admit you were very good looking, you had dark circles under your eyes like if you hadn't slept in days, though you couldn't remember the last time you slept well.

"I get the creeps from this guy," Clint murmured as he watched you grin at the mirror in front of you, it wasn't a charming or nice it was more of a I'm gonna strangle you if you get to close type of smile. He couldn't tell if you were smiling at him or your reflection.

"So who's going inside?" Tony asked everyone, they all looked at him. "That's so not happening."

"I'm not going, I don't think he likes me very much thanks to the arrow I aimed at his face," Clint reasoned.

"If he's hydra I'm not going." Was all the winter soldier, who hadn't talked since they arrived, said as he walked out the room.

"I'll go talk to him." Steve said as he stepped out of the room as well.

Thor had went back to the tower to check on his brother who was on 'house arrest' to make sure he hadn't given Wanda or Vision any trouble, that left Fury and Natasha, they both looked at each other and walked into the interrogation room.

Fury had left with a suit case in his hand, he slammed it on the table when he and Nat walked in. You didn't flinch at the loud noise it made when it hit the metal table. All three of you spent a minute sizing each other up.

Natasha noticed how your clothes looked like a shield tactical suit but with the hydra insignia on your right shoulder. She had also noticed your scarred wrists that were mostly hidden by the hand cuffs, at first she thought self harm, but the scars went around your wrists. Something you could have gotten from handcuffs, maybe chains that were on too tight and cut into your skin.

"Do you know who we are?" You scoffed at the director's question,"Of course I do, I would be punished if I couldn't recognize the director of shield or the famous black widow. I think the real question is do you know who I am?"

You leaned back on your chair already knowing the answer. Thanks to Hydra you practically didn't exist, there aren't any records of you anywhere and your fingerprints aren't in any database that you know of, plus the only people besides the Avengers that have seen you don't live very long.

"No."

"I didn't think so." You just couldn't help but smile at the thought that they could get information any type of information from you. There was nothing they could do to make you talk after going through everything you had, but Fury wasn't planning on torturing you.

"Then why don't you tell us?" Natasha asked leaning against the table, studying your reactions and behavior.

"First tell me what's in the case, cause you can't just leave a closed case on the table and expect me to ignore it," You were thinking torture tools maybe, or perhaps chains and whips if Fury was into that type of thing.

As if on cue Fury opened the case and took out two vials with what looked a lot like blood and a syringe. He placed the vials in front of you but left the syringe out of your reach.

"You mind telling us what this stuff is?" You had grabbed the half empty vial with a lion figure on the label and smiled. The other two had a picture of a bull and a tiger, you were disappointed you didn't have the chance to try those out.

"Don't know, they're not mine, I don't do drugs sir," of course you were lying but you just wanted to get on their nerves, it was starting to work.

"We found them on you. Thor said he saw you inject yourself right before Tony swore he saw you grow claws and fangs, can you explain that?" Nat wasn't in the mood to play your games, especially after you had almost thrown her out a window.

"Okay fine but I was just holding them for a friend." no one was laughing," Okay, geez tough crowd. That's animal blood, more specifically the blood of a lion."

You placed the vial in your hand down and watched Nat flinch slightly in disgust, you could have sworn you heard someone gag in the next room.

Injecting yourself with animal blood isn't the prettiest picture and you had to take extreme precautions to not get any diseases from the blood you used but the results had pleased the Hydra doctors. You were their favorite pet, a successful experiment, a lab rat.

"Do you turn into these animals, like shape shifting?" Nat was relieved that you were cooperating because she didn't want to stay here any longer with your failed attempts at being funny.

"Not exactly, but if you wanna know more you gotta at least take me out on a date first."

"Gross."

"I wasn't talking to you Romanoff. So what do you say Nick, pick me up at 8?" In the other room swear you could hear faint laughter.

"How about I offer you something better, but first answer this last question. If given the chance would you double cross Hydra?" Fury looked at you waiting for an answer.

Could you backstab the people who raised you and thought you everything you know? Yeah, it wasn't that hard. It's hard to get attached to someone who has forced you to take lives and do horrifying acts that used to keep you up at night. They've done things to you that can never be forgiven, but so have you.

"In a heartbeat."

"Then I think I can help you with getting out of here, Mr..." You hadn't told him your name yet.

"(L/n), (y/n) (l/n), but they would call me the Animal."