Royalty

"Vibranium? What was the government doing with vibranium?" Sam asked. "How did they even get it? Wakanda has started opening its borders, but they haven't started trading those resources."

"They confiscated it from a smuggler and had it in that vault for safekeeping. We didn't know about it, so I'm not sure how Abbott found out," Steve answered.

"The real question is what is Abbott planning on doing with something like that," Clint asked. "And what does it have to do with (Y/N)?"

Various theories were thrown around the room. No one could agree on what Abbott could be up to. They have been so focused on you they've ignored what the Doctor has been doing in the shadows.

"Seeing as we're dealing with something we don't know too much about, I decided to call in an expert," Tony spoke up, catching everyone's attention.

"Who'd you call?"

Instead of answering, Tony led everyone outside to the landing pad. Everyone looked around for a moment, but when nothing happened, they started getting impatient.

"Seriously Stark, who are we waiting for?" Bucky asked.

"Are they late or something?" Wanda added.

Tony looked down at his phone and smirked. "Nope, he's right on time."

A distinctly shaped black jet landed close by, and everyone who recognized the ship held their breath in anticipation.

"Thank you for calling us," T'Challa, the king of Wakanda, greeted as he walked off his jet and towards the Avengers. Behind him stood his sister, Princess Shuri, and on both sides, he had a member of the Dora Milaje.

"Thank you for coming," Tony replied. "I know you've been busy lately."

"I heard about what happened to your friend," T'Challa said as he shook his hand. "I offer you my condolences and my support in finding him."

"It's great seeing you again," Steve stepped up to greet his old friend.

T'Challa said hello to the team and introduced himself to the ones he hadn't met before. He then stepped aside to introduce his sister. "Princess Shuri insisted on accompanying me after I told her I was coming here."

Shuri held up a peace sign making her brother roll his eyes. "I wanted to see Stark's infamous lab."

Tony smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You came here to laugh at it, didn't you?"

"You might surprise me."

Bruce chuckled, "I doubt it. Your technology makes us look like preschoolers."

Shuri then began talking about some of the projects she was working on, the other two scientists occasionally contributing their input. Everyone else rolled their eyes, knowing they would be at it for a while.

"Why don't we let these three talk while you catch me up on what's happening," T'Challa suggested. Steve led him inside so that they could get started.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: *Black Panther has joined the chat*