Chapter 12

A/N: Yay, I'm back to writing. I finally thought of something to put in my fanfic. Don't judge if it's bad.

          I was sitting. Alone. The kids were asleep, so it was just me. Then I heard a knock on the door. So I went and opened it. I wish I hadn't.

          "Agnetha." That person stood there. I didn't want him to. I just wanted him to go back where he came from, where ever that was. But, he didn't. And I didn't slam the door on him. I tried. He came in anyway.

          "What do you want Bjorn?" I closed the door behind me.

          "To ask you to come back. I should have asked you this weeks ago, but here I am now. Will you?"

          "No. I can't Bjorn. Maybe three weeks ago I would have yes, but I can't go back now Bjorn."

           "What does Frida have that I don't have Agnetha? What does she have?"

           "Bjorn..."

          "Tell me? What?"

           "Fine! She has everything! She actually cares for me. I chose her over you, Bjorn. I love her."

          "I thought you loved me!"

          "I didn't leave you because I don't love you Bjorn."

          "Then why did you? Why did you choose her over me?"

          "Bjorn I..." He pushed me down on the couch and leaned over me. He started kissing me passionately. It was wrong though. I should have stopped him. But I wanted it so badly. 

           Then I heard the door open. "Agnetha..." I turned and saw Frida standing there. Shocked. Horrified. She dropped the bags she were holding. I pushed Bjorn of me and ran after her.

           "Frida. Wait!" What have I done?

           I was originally going to buy some flowers for her, but I didn't think it was necessary. I knocked her door hoping she would be there. When she opened it, I forgot all about why I was there. She looked so beautiful. "Agnetha."  I stepped in.

           "What do you want Bjorn?" Even though she was angry I was still smitten. Then I remembered why I was there.

           "To ask you to come back. I should have asked you this weeks ago, but here I am now. Will you?"

          "No. I can't Bjorn. Maybe three weeks ago I would have yes, but I can't go back now Bjorn."

          "What does Frida have that I don't have Agnetha? What does she have?"

          "Bjorn..."

          "Tell me? What?"

          "Fine! She has everything! She actually cares for me. I chose her over you, Bjorn. I love her."

          "I thought you loved me!"

          "I didn't leave you because I don't love you Bjorn."

          "Then why did you? Why did you choose her over me?"

          "Bjorn I..." Before I knew what was happening, I was kissing all over. Then I heard the door open. I turned and saw Frida. She dropped what she was carrying and ran out the room. Agnetha followed and I watched. I sat and did nothing. Did nothing to stop my wife from going after her.