Chapter 10

We were sitting around relaxing. Bjorn was flirting with some other girl. I think her name was Lena. I felt Agnetha glare at her from across the room.

I gripped Agnetha's hand tightly. I knew it hurt to see Bjorn with another person. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine Frida. I have you now. I don't need to worry about what he does." She lay her head on my shoulder.

I saw Bjorn glance over in our direction. He looked slightly sad. Defeated almost. I tried to ignore him. It was hard though. I felt so bad for him. And guilty for stealing his wife. He should've tried harder to keep her.

"And I have you." I hugged her closer to me. "You will always have me." I wanted to stay there forever. Her in my arms for all eternity.

It was just after one of our concerts. We sitting around resting. Doing nothing much. I looked at Bjorn across the room getting intimate with this girl. I sighed. It was my fault. I was the one who left him. Why was I still feeling jealous?

          Frida must have felt me tense up 'cause she took my hand and squeezed it. It was so nice of her to care for me like that. "I'm fine Frida. I have you now. I don't need to worry about what he does." I leaned my head on her shoulder.

          I felt Bjorn's gaze on us. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling jealous in the room. What did it matter though? Like I said, I had Frida now. I didn't need to care about what he did.

          "And I have you." She put her arm around mine. "You will always have me." I was so happy. Being with who I had always wanted to be. If only it had lasted.

          I looked across the room at Frida and Agnetha. They looked so happy with each other. It was for the best.

          I focused my attention on the girl sitting next to me. She looked like Agnetha. That was probably the only reason she caught my eye. She was nice though and I started warming up to her.

          I glanced quickly to see what Agnetha was doing and saw that she was watching me. She looked slightly jealous. She left me though. Why would she feel jealous?

          I saw them talking to each other and I admit I felt angry for a while there. What was she doing with my wife? She was married to me. Frida didn't have the right to do that.

          I watched them together so happy. I sighed again. I deserved it. I was never there. Always to preoccupied with work. This is what I got for it. As long as Agnetha was happy, I didn't care for anything else.

A/N: I'm sorry for switching the point of view with the characters so much. I just really had to put it. It might start to get slightly more confusing with that so prepare yourselves.