With All my Heart (5ds! Jack x Fem! Depressed! Reader)

Start from the beginning

     I nod, "Is their any way I can help?"

     "No you should stay here with Martha," Jack responds.

     "Alright best of luck to you guys then and stay safe," I reply.

     I walk back around the house to continue the laundry once I walk out of their sight my smile drops, as I think about my resent interaction. Why didn't Jack look at me does he hate me now I mean it is my fault that he left...

     'Exactly it's your fault that he left and now he hates you for it,' a voice says.

     'Yeah maybe if I had done something then he wouldn't hate me now but there's nothing I can do about it now. I made Jack hate me,' I can feel my heat shatter at my sudden realization that the person I love, hates my gut and I have no one to blame for that but my self.

*************************************************

     I take a deep breath and run the pocket knife across my wrist cutting it. I watch as blood seeps out of the cut I just gave my self, the physical pain helping to dull the pain in my heart. It's been a two years since I realized Jack, hates me and this is the only thing that helps to numb the pain. I run the knife along my delicate skin again and again trying to block out the pain in my heart. After cutting my self with the knife about five times. I set the pocket knife down next to the sink and watch my blood drip off my arms and into the sink. I want to do more but if I do much more I won't be able to stop my self until I can't really feel the pain in my heart anymore and if I did that the gang might notice and I don't want to worry them.

     I take a deep breath and look at my self in the mirror my (h/l), (h/c) hair a mess since I woke up not to long ago, my (e/c) eyes staring back at me with a dead look to them. Do I wanna bandage them before I shower or should I just leave it. I think I'll leave it the more physical pain the less my heart hurts.

     "(Y/N)? What are you doing?!" I hear a familiar British voice say.

     "Gah Jack! What are you doing in here?" I say turning around putting on a bright smile and hiding my hands behind my back hoping he didn't see anything.

     "Well I came by to talk to you, you didn't answer the front door so I let myself in with the spare key, I called for you a few times but you never responded so I decided to look for you, then I noticed you in here..." Jack starts but I interrupt him, taking a few steps backward since he had started to walk toward me.

     "So you came here to talk to me, I need a few minutes to finish getting ready so if you could wait outside that would be great," I say my back hitting the wall Jack only a few feet in front of me.

     "I'm not going any were until you explain these," Jack says gently pulling one of my arms out form behind my back and pulling it out in front of me so that the cuts were visible. 

     I try to pull my arm back but he takes ahold of my and not letting me pull away. My mind is racing trying to figure out a plausible excuse but nothing comes to mind.

     "(Y/N)?" Jack ask in a gentle tone.

     "Yes?"

     "How long have you been doing this?" Jack seems to be angry, and sad?

     After a few seconds I realize there is no point in trying to convince him other wise so I decide to answer his question, "Two years."

     Jack looks surprised but the surprises fades into anger and sadness his grip on my hand tightens.

     "Why?"

     I can't tell him I have to get out of here maybe there's a way I can avoid the question. Jack must have noticed what I was thinking because he says.

     "and I'm not letting you go until you answer me. Also were do you keep you bandages?"

     "That cabinet" I say pointing to a cabinet above the sink.

     Jack nods, walks over to it, and pulls out the bandages and some antiseptic wipes without letting go of my hand. Jack places the bandages next to the bloody pocket knife and taking the antiseptic wipes he starts to clean my wounds after he's done cleaning them he wraps them in the bandages.

     While Jack is tending to my wounds I think about the events of the morning it started like any other day but then Jack came to visit for some unknown reason and now he's tending to my wounds like he care's for me I thought he hates me. Why is he helping me was I wrong? There's only one way to know. I take a deep breath and answer Jacks question.

     "I did it because I thought you hated me and I love you so much the the idea of you hating me hurt so much that I just wanted the pain to stop," I say tears welling up in my eyes.

     Jack wipes my tear away and pulls me in for a hug "Who told you I hate you!? The reason I came here in the first place was to tell you how much I love you," Jack says his voice filled with love and care.

     "Y-you love me?" I croak.

     "With all my heart," Jack says kissing my for head.

Hope you enjoyed!