Hiding - Nathan x Reader

Y/N scratched at the turtleneck they were wearing, reminding themself to kick someone's ass later - and their own. Why did Dana have to run out of foundation? Why?

"You realize it's spring, right?" Victoria asked, sliding in next to them on the couch.

"I'm well aware," Y/N said with a smile, trying to deter their agitation; Victoria hadn't done anything to them.

"Then why are you wearing that? You clearly hate it." Y/N let out a sigh, mulling the consequences over in their head. It hadn't yet gotten around that they and Nathan were together and the two of them preferred to keep it that way for a while. But Victoria was also their best friend and if Y/N kept wearing this stupid shirt...she'd suspect sooner or later.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone. We don't really want everyone knowing just yet..."

"We?"' Victoria questioned, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Nathan and I." Y/N pulled down the fabric covering their neck and Victoria inspected the area before gasping, pulling back and slapping a hand over her mouth. Victoria was torn between shock and happiness.

"When did the two of you even...?"

"Do you really want to know? Because it'll make someplace in Blackwell a lot less appealing..." Victoria's cheeks flushed and she turned away from Y/N, thinking, before letting out a deep breath.

"You can count on me - for now, at least. Dana and Hayden are two very nosy people." Y/N laughed, nodding their head.

"It's why I'm putting my complete trust in you not to let their nagging get to you. Now...do you know anyone that can hide this? You're not the only one who's getting suspicious of this stupid shirt."