chapter 6

i'm so sorry for not uploading this in ages.. omg. it's been fucking months!

i know this is short, i will hopefully keep writing and upload maybe later today.. (i think i have an idea) and then i'll focus on my other stories.

--------------------------

The next day we were getting ready to go the next venue and mikey still wasn’t back.  I was really worried about him. I don’t know why he got so worked up and angry. Gerard was pacing and really worried and I could tell the other guys were just hiding it.

Brian came in "we have to leave in 5 or we won't get there in time and we'll have to cancel"

"no.. No! he'll be here he knows we were meant to leave hours ago.. He.." Gerard slumped down onto the couch head in his hands.  Just then the door opened and mikey walked in looking down. Gerard jumped up off the couch

"thank god you're alright i... We were all so worried about you"  gee said throwing his arms around mikey. Mikey stiffened and didn't respond.

"Mmm, yea.. I'm sorry" mikey said not really sounding sincere , gee let him go, sensing his stiffness and as soon as he let him go, mikey walked quickly to the bunks with his head down.  Gerard just stared after him confused and hurt. Frank brought gerard to the couch

"I need to talk to him" I muttered gerard nodded and I walked back to the bunks where mikey was.

Mikey was sitting on his bunk just staring at the wall.

"mikey, he's your brother, he can't help it if he's gay. I thought you were better than this"

"I know, I'm trying to be okay with it.. But I just can't, it's not right"

I sighed and sat down next to him.

"gerard needs you more than ever right now. Do you think this is easy for him? He's worried about the fan's reactions, he shouldn't have to worry about yours"

Mikey hung his head, not looking me in the eye "it's just.. It's not right"

"but he's still your brother!" I said a bit too loudly, I was getting angry now.

"I know.." he sighed "I need to fix this don't i?"

"yes. Go apologise to him… he will understand"

Mikey looked up at me for once and smiled "thank you" he said then he kissed me then walked out.