chapter 5

That night I just couldn't look at Gerard and frank the same. They sat together and laughed and now I knew I could tell something was up between them. The guys stayed oblivious to it. They needed to tell them.

The guys were washing up and stuff in the kitchen and it was just Gerard frank and I.

"I know about you too" I said casually.

They looked shocked

"what?.. I mean.." Gerard said

"I saw you too" I said and couldn't stop a shudder. They're cheeks turned tomato red

"you need to tell the guys" I continued

Frank shook his head "no we can't tell them what will they think? And the fans"

"they will understand an you know the guys won't care"

"please don't tell them.." gee pleaded I shook my head

"you tell them or I will" I said. The rest of the guys came in then and we just sat down.

The next day we were in a new city and they didn't have a show until hours away. I decided now was the time. We were all sitting around the bus lounge room.

I turned to gee and frank

"tell them now or I will" I said they looked at me angry and worried.

Well that was the Awkwardist (i don't think thats a word.. Never mind) conversation ever. The guys were all fine with it and just laughed about it. Except for Mikey. he was pretending to be ok but I knew him well enough to tell he was far from it. I could tell gee had noticed as well but he was ignoring it.

After a while Mikey left the bus and Gerard followed him. Hit this wasn't going to end well. I quickly followed them.

"You expect me to be okay with this? You and frank.. It's disgusting and wrong" Mikey was basically yelling.

"mikes were brother we've been through everything together I though that would count for something" gee just sounded sad and disappointed.

"I don't need this" Mikey muttered and walked off. Gee turned to me he had tears in his eyes

"he hates me... I can't help it.." he sobbed

"oh my god Gerard"I said bringing him into a hug

"I don't know what got into him"