chapter 2

When jack and I got home he sat on the couch I had no other choice but sit next to him.

"Jake I'm so sorry"

"nothings going on with  you and any of them right?"

"what?! No! I just knew them in high school and haven't seen them in ages"

"I'm sorry it's just I can't help but be protective" he said smilnig and kissed me.

 The next night Jake had to work late so I was at home alone thinking of something to do so I grabbed my phone and texted mikey:

I’m bored! :\

It didn’t take mikey long to reply:

Same :\ come over and we’ll watch a movie? :)

I smiled well going over couldn’t hurt right?

Sure :)

I arrived at Mikey’s house and knocked on the door. Mikey was there in seconds smiling hugely as he let me inside. We sat on the couch and watched some random horror movie. I was surprised that none of the other guys weren’t here, I wanted to ask mikey but decided against it.

About halfway through the movie my eyelids started drooping and I rested my head on Mikey's shoulder and snuggled into him a little.

“do you love him?” mikey asked suddenly I snapped my head up to look him in the eyes

“what?”

“jake, do you love him?” he asked

“I do but why..”

He cut me off “I know I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, you have a boyfriend but.. I love you Alicia, I’ve loved you since high school. It’s okay if you” he was cut off by lips against his. He stiffened surprised but quickly kissed me back passionately. I pulled away

“I love you too” I said and he kissed me pushing me down slightly his hands sliding slightly up my top I moaned into his mouth and mikey pushed his hands up more and I put my tongue in his mouth running it along his teeth. Mikey’s hands found my bra and I gasped and my hands started sliding into his pants. Jake wouldn’t be home in a couple of hours I could..

Jake. I had a boyfriend. I quickly moved my hand and pushed mikey off and ran for the door muttering “sorry.. I just need to go” over my shoulder. By the time I reached my car tears were running down my cheeks. I only got a couple of streets away before I had to pull over I couldn’t see through all my tears anymore. What had I done?

The next day I was at work but it was slow I was sitting at the front desk my legs resting on it, shuffling aimlessly through the music from my ipod I fought back my memories each time I saw a  my chemical romance song. I sighed I had fucked up so much last night. A high pitched ring broke me out of my thoughts and I quickly sat up straight and looked up expecting a random costumer but saw Gerard instead.  I groaned  and slouched back in my chair and busied myself with stacking cds at the back of the shop. And of course that sassy bastard followed. I kept putting cds on the shelves and gerard stood there staring at me.

“ignoring me isn’t going to help anything” he said

“it was worth a shot” I mumbled “look Gerard I don’t get off for like 2 hours”  I lied

Gerard opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by dannielle my co-worker in the back room “she’s lying she get’s off now” 

I looked down at my watch well I did. I groaned “yea thanks for that Danni”

“you’re welcome” she replied in a sing-song voice “he sounds hot”

I laughed

“so seeing you get off now, we need to talk” he said sounding serious. The colour drained from my face if I had any doubt he didn’t know about last night that was gone now.

I walked ahead and grabbed my bag “you’re buying the coffee then” I said walking out the door not even checking to see if he was following.

I sat down in the booth in starbucks while gerard went to order the coffee’s and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it

 It was from jake: You getting home soon?

I looked at the time I should be home by now swallowed what could I say?

I have to stay longer at work. Soz xx

Gerard came back with the coffee’s and looked at the text over my shoulder

“Lying to him? That’s not good” he said and passed me my coffee I just glared at him.  We both drank our coffee in silence, then I couldn’t take it anymore

“gee can you just say what you want to? Yell at me or something, anything I feel bad enough as it is” I said I put my head on the table.

“look I’m not going to judge you or ask who you love more, but who do you trust more?” gee asked

I said the first thing that came into my head “mikey. But I haven’t seen him for ages and I don’t know”

“well he hasn’t changed that much, well I bet he has in some ways” he said with a wink.

Dirty images of how mikey could have changed since high school. I shook my head to get rid of the pervy thoughts

“Gerard!”

 “you totally just thought about my brother’s dick” he said trough fits of laughter  I blushed

“Gerard can we be serious for a second?” I said he stopped laughing immediately “I don’t know what to do. I loved mikey back in high school but then we were apart… when I’m with jack I can’t help thinking about mikey”

“Well it’s pretty obvious what you need to do then, welcome to the family little sister” gee said grinning. I glared at him. Then my phone went off I grabbed it and looked to see who was calling. Jake. Oh fuck, I picked it up

“hey” I said trying not to sound nervous

“so you had to stay later at work?” he asked

“yea I should be home soon” I said

“Look outside”  he snapped then hung up. Confused I looked outside to the windows  and saw jack there glaring at me.

“Oh fuck” I breathed  gerard looked at jack then at me

“busted” gee sang stretching out the word I glared at him,

“just remember what you said” he added just before jack was at the table glaring at us. 

“so this is what ‘working late’ is?” he snapped

“I’m sorry, i.. I didn’t know if you would be weird about me talking to Gerard or not..” I said sounding nervous.

Jake sighed “I wouldn’t have cared but I’m guessing you two haven’t just been talking”

“no! it’s not like that” I said

“it really isn’t” gee added

Jake glared at gerard “can we just talk about this at home?” he asked. I said goodbye to gee and walked in awkward silence to the car.