Particle Effects

Mumbo awoke to the sound of his fan blaring and a faint ringing in the back ground.
A shiver went down his spine, something was off. He felt a cool breeze blowing from somewhere. It wasn't his fan so what could it be.

Mumbo arose out of his soft and silky bed and tiptoed through his house to see where this mysterious breeze was coming from.
Then he noticed something, something small but something. Particle effects, light blue particle effects. Someone was there. Someone was in the room with him. Standing shoulder to shoulder.

Mumbo mildly concerned ran out of his house.
'What's going on, this can't be happening' he thought to himself.
Mumbo was running, but at this point he didn't  even know where he was running to.
Mumbo kept running until he heard a familiar laugh well two familiar laughs.
Mumbo at first couldn't put a name to either of the laughs but he knew he must keep following.

Mumbo climbed over a log and peeked up to what seemed to be a wizards gathering. Scar was sitting in the middle of a gang sluring his words and laughing.
'There's someone over there' someone said pointing in Mumbos direction. 'I can sense him' the person continued.
Mumbo then heard some gibberish then Scar echoed out
'He May come out if he wants. No punishment nor trial if he shows himself now'
And at that moment Mumbo jumped out of the bushes and trees and shouted
'I'm being followed there's someone in my house, I'm not same. I'm gonna die'
'Oh sup dude' Scar said
'You need to help me' screeched Mumbo
'Let me guess, particles in your house?'
'Yes..'
'It's Grian'
'HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!? How are you so sure?'

'Guys I'm back from scaring Mumbo' said a cheeky voice
'See' said Scar
'Oh ummm hey Mumbo' mumbled Grian
'YOU DOG! You scared me so much!'
'Thanks dude. That was the plan'
———————
Don't mind this. I'm casually writing this at 2am,, don't judge me