"Out the way" Freddy told me,and me and Bonnie got out the way. Freddy had to be extra and flip in the lake, landing with a big SPLASH

"Extra" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Like you" Lucifer said, dipping her legs in the water, splashing it with her long demon tail. My hair floated all over the place, so I had to hold it close to me so people wouldn't swim or on it. I saw one of our classmates Peony swim towards Freddy, and flirty look on her face. I raised my fox ears high so I could hear the conversation.

"Hey" Peony said.

"Um, hi" Freddy said.

"I heard you like to sing from my friend. She wanted me to ask since she's a chicken. Literally. Is it true?" She asked.

"Well, yeah" The bear said.

"And is it true that you are the hottest guy on the earth~" Peony's voice drifted off at the last part, running a hand down Freddy's abdomen.

"Don't touch me woman" Freddy growled, smacking her hand away. Peony purred at him, getting real close.

"Babe! I was wondering where you were!" Mike gently hopped in the lake, swimming towards Freddy.

"Hey princess" Freddy teased. Peony looked mad at Mike.

"Who is she?" Mike asked his boyfriend, hugging his arm.

"Ugh. Another bitch" Freddy said, and Peony smirked.

"But I'm you bitch" She cooed.

"The only bitch I have is my boyfriend. Now go away" Freddy said, and Peony swan away, fumming.

"I'm a bitch? Now that's just rude" Mike pouted.

"Your not a bitch baby. I just had to make her go away. That's all" Freddy said, gently kissing Mikes little nose. Ugh. Gross(I like how you think Foxy).

"How come you don't talk much to me now?" Bonnie asked me, his cute little ears down.

"I...I haven't. You were just mad at me" I said.

"Me? Mad at you? Never" He said, cutely touching his nose with mine.

"Mhm. You didn't sleep with me" I whined.

"I was with Dizzy" He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm. You were mad at me. Because I slept with my sister. I know" I said.

"Ok?! What if I am a little jealous?! I have every right too!" He said.

"Yes you do" I said.

"Ugh. Gay shit kill me. But its fun to watch" Logan said.

"You say that cutie~" Daniel said.

"Shut up!" Logan snapped. I had to laugh.

"Alright class! Time to get out of the lake! Before you swallow each other" Ms. Smith said, and we laughed, getting out the lake.

"Uhhh I don't wanna put my shirt on. I'm too lazy" Freddy whined.

"Leave it off. Makes everything easier" Laura said.

"On second thought, why leave it off? Its cold" Freddy said, slipping his shirt on. The girls looked disappointed.

"One day Fredrick you'll learn that girlfriends are a must" Ms. Smith sighed.

"With me? A girl? Nope! I like gay sex better" Freddy said.

"Whatever" Ms. Smith said, waving her hand and we went back on tour. This place was nice. So much to do.