Tease

I refused to speak to him and I wouldnt go home early. I wanted him to suffer. He sat there angry the rest of the night. I just carried on pretending like I was having the night of my life. I knew I looked good and I knew that was irritating him even more. I made sure I was in a seperate car back to the bus. No-one spoke to me on the ride back. I was fuming with the crew aswell. They would have just let him do that and not tell me when I came back the next day. I was ready for a fight when I got to the bus. Austin got back before me and was stood practically vibrating waiting for me.

"(X)"

"Fuck you Austin" I spat "you have the nerve... Of all the things I thought would fuck up our relationship. You cheating never even entered my head. How am I supposed to trust you. I was gone 2 fucking days. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't of turned up"

"I know I dont even know why I kissed her and nothing would have happened" he sits down

" You made me look like fool Infront of your whole crew. You would have took her back to the bus and fucked her in our bed. They would have kept that secret for you. I feel like I can't trust anyone" I stand Infront of him with my arms crossed. He's crying with his head in his hands

"I can't say sorry enough but It wouldn't have gone any further. She's just a music video hoe and your my forever. Why would I throw that that away for someone that doesnt even compare to you?! I can't believe you kissed than dude" he rubs his face with both hands

"Didn't feel too good did it? Now you know how it feels Austin. Remember that feeling if you ever think about cheating on me again." I pull his head up sharply to look at me " I hope it's burned into your brain because your not the only one that can cheat just remember that"

"Baby, I would never do anything like that again I want to marry and have kids with you for fucks sake why would I ruin whatever we have for someone insignificant" he pulls me to him by my hips holding his forehead against my stomach. I push his hands off me making him look up at me with puppy dog eyes. I peel my dress over my head revealing just my black lace thong. I hand him the dress and walk over to the bedroom. He follows my clutching my dress eyes wide. I start some music .

"Sit" he sits down quickly. " You spoilt your surprise tonight. I was so looking forward to teasing you all night"

" You drove me insane dancing with that dude" he starts to breath really heavily

"Yeah I suppose. That was to make you angry. I was planning on turning you on to the point you couldn't take it anymore" I sit in his lap holding his hands to his side's so he can't touch

"You turn me on just looking at you" he grazes his lips across my shoulder

"Yeah but not being able to touch me would have wound you up" I lift up my ass and slowly grind my hips giving him a lapdance. I stand up place my hands on his knees and squat down Infront of him then slowly standing up popping my ass out. I lean forward grazing his face with my boobs. Before I stand up straight swaying my hips to the music and running my hands over my body. Groping at my boobs. I turn my back to him and look over my shoulder. I run my hands down from my boobs to my ass running my finger under the lace before pulling it down. I squat seductively Infront of him as I rise up I run my hands up my legs. I hover over my pubic area as I turn around to stand straight Infront of him licking my lips . "You look so handsome tonight"I purr pulling at the collar of his shirt as I straddle him. I take his hands and place them on my ass giving him permission to touch. I roughly push his head to the side to kiss his neck grazing it with my teeth, biting down slightly. A deep growl escapes his throat and I smirk as I nibble on his earlobe. He grabs my ass hard and reached a finger to graze my pussy. My body jolts from his touch.

"Mmmmmm baby so wet" I pull his hand up and I suck his finger moving it in and out my mouth a few times. He puts his hand back on my ass and lifts me up slightly so he can attach his mouth to my breasts sucking and nibbling as I clutch into his shoulders. I unbutton his shirt wanting his skin against mine. I quickly unbuckle his belt and in zip his trousers I stand up for him to take everything off. His eyes not leaving me. He pulls down his boxers and I see his throbbing cock. I lick my lips and instantly sit pulling it to my lips. Austin moans as I lick the tip. I start to work him but he has other ideas. He pushes me roughly onto the bed kissing me passionately. He tastes of cigarettes, mint and bud light. I yearn for that taste now. He sloppily kisses me moving down my neck leaving little little hickeys whilst looking up at me.

"Look who's marking their territory now" I smirk

"Damm right your mine" he growls. Fuck I didn't think I could get any wetter. He reaches my pussy and he licks me up and down tasting me. "Mmmm you always taste so good" he pulls my legs up and puts them on one of his shoulders. He roughly enters me. I grab the sheets under me moaning, knowing it won't take long for either of us to get off. He pounds into me hard and fast. I can feel us both start to loose it. I reach down and rub my clit as he watches me licking his lips. He loves it when I touch myself.

"Fuck Austin I'm going to cum"  I feel myself release over his dick and not long after his hot load fills me. He collapses next to me. "Don't ever touch another woman like that without my permission again Austin. You understand?"

"What other women?" He pants

"Good boy" I stand up to go for a shower. He sits up watching me "what?" I laugh

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I have no idea, I think you brainwashed me when we where in highschool"