Finally

I spot (x) inside she flashes me a cheeky smile grabs a bottle of tequila and 2 glasses and motions for me to follow her. I follow her up the stairs watching her ass Infront of my face. She heads into the spare bedroom. I close the door behind me and turn to find her looking out the window at the stars. I wrap my arms round her waist stroking the bare skin in her midriff. She smiles up at me. I kiss the crook of her neck making her lean her head back into me letting out a moan. My cock twitches at the sound. I kiss down her jawline and then down her neck. I slip off her jacket dropping it to the floor. I run my hands down her body. Her skin goosebumps under my touch. She pours us a drink and turns to hand it to me.

"So girl on girl hey?!" I cock my eyebrow

"Oh wouldn't you love to know. I'm not the same girl who's virginity you took"she has a naughty glint in her eye. She sits on the edge of the bed and crosses her legs.

"Oh I can tell! It's a good job I'm not the band geek you took pity on anymore" i take a seat next to her running my hand up her thigh

"I never took pity on you, you where always the one Rockstar" she tangled her hand in my hair and tugs me towards her to kiss me passionately.

We pull apart and she downs the remainder of her drink, prompting me to do the same.

She stands to put the glasses down on the side and I drink her in. I meet her halfway back greedily needing to touch her I grab her ass squeezing hard enough to make her yelp. I unzip the skirt she's wearing and let it drop to the floor. I turn her round caressing her ass slowly sucking in her sweet spot between her collarbone and neck. Surprised I remembered. She moans reaching up pulling my curls. I run my hands across her chest running my finger under the hem of her shirt teasing. I pull the too off in one motion leaving her in her lingerie and those boots. She turns round  setting herself down on the bed. Damm 

(X)POV

I know he's ready I could feel his hard-on when he hugged me at the window. I leaned back on my elbows legs crossed sexily just in my black lace lingerie and my fuck me boots. He was practically drooling.  I knew I was teasing him and I loved the effect I had on him. I trace my finger down my body watching his reaction. I drank him in. He's so handsome. Such a wild boy now. I loved it. I watch as he walks and locks the bedroom door not taking his eyes off me. He strips off his shirt and vest then his shoes socks and pants so he stood directly Infront of me in just his boxers . I sit up uncrossing my legs and parting them so he can stand in-between them. He bites down on his lip. I grab the waistband of his boxers and pull him towards me licking my lips. I pull out his dick, it's rock hard he moans as my hands touch him. I lick the tip that's dripping with pre cum. Fuck I've never seen it this hard before. I wrap my hands round his shaft and start to suck to tip I look up to see his eyes rolling back in pleasure. I Bob my head up and down hollowing out my cheeks while I pump him with one hand while my other cups his balls. I feel him tangle his hand in my hair muttering profanitys under his breath. I take a breath looking up at his face twisted in pleasure. I take my head as far down as I can feeling his balls on my chin. I hold it for a few moments feeling his dick twitch. He pulls me up . I look into his eyes full of lust. As he pushes me back and gets on his knees Infront of me spreading my legs and kissing up the parts of my thigh not covered by my boots. He quickly moves my panties aside and slides a finger across my clit causing my back to arch. "So wet" he mutters as he slides a finger into me. I prop my self up in my arms watching him as he starts to lap at my clit pumping his finger into me. He gently sucks at my nub making me moan out and he slides another finger into me. I can't take this I need him in me. I grab at his curls tugging on them slightly to get his attention. "Come up here and fuck me rockstar" I purr. I didn't need to ask twice he stands up slides his boxers completely off hooks a hand around my back all in one swift motion and burys his cock deep into my pussy. I let out a loud moan as he growls . I watch him in awe as he fucks me. He's perfect. I claw at his back as he relentlessly pounds me. "Faster Austin I'm so close"
He repositions me lifting my leg up so he can hit my gspot, oh and does he hit it. Over and over.  He puts his other hand to play with my nipple. I reach down and rub my clit taking me over the edge "fuck Austin" I start to come over his dick. When I feel his dick start to pulsate. My pussy tightening round him making him cum. We collapse on the bed tangled up together. We lay there with his dick still in me for a while coming down off our highs trying to catch our breaths .

I brush the sweaty curls off his forehead just looking at that face.

"Quit staring it's weird" he teases

"I cant" I say simply