Father's Day

(I don't love this episode but I'm going to try. Again, the outfit above is her outfit. Enjoy.)

____________________

"Right Rose Tyler. Where do you want to go today?" The Doctor asks in a posh voice as he jumps down the stairs, coming from his room.

"Why do I never get to choose?" Ivy asks as she enters in her dressing gown. "I never get to decide where we go. It's always Rose or you. Let me choose one!"

"You can choose the next one love." the Doctor answers as he walks towards her and kisses her.

"Okay. Fine." She huffs before turning away and walking back towards her room. "I'm going to go get dressed, you two discuss where we are going to go today. What should I wear, Rose? What year we going?" 

"Just dress normally."

"Normally it is. Okay!" She hops off.

The Doctor watches as she runs off, smiling to himself. "Anyway." He turns back to face Rose. "Where do you want to go?"

"Peter Alan Tyler my dad. The most wonderful man in the world. Born 15th September 1954. That's what Mum always says. So I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?"

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" He asks.

"All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of times or something, then never mind, just leave it." She answers getting defensive.

"No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you."

"I want to see him."

"Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for. Do you want to see their wedding?" He asks her.

"That would be lovely." She replies.

Ivy comes out of the room in a two-piece dress. A blue collared shirt with a blue and white flowery skirt. "How do I look? Is it appropriate for your chosen time and place Miss. Rose Tyler?" She laughs.

"It's great. We're going to a wedding!" She exclaimed.

"Really? Who's?"

"My Mum and Dad's." She replied.

The Doctor walks up to Ivy and smiles at her, wrapping his hands around her waste as her's go to his neck. "You look absolutely fantastic!" He smiles.

"Thank you." He kisses her gently and quickly before rushing off to the console.

"Right. We have a wedding to go to!"

********************

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Angela Suzette Prentice..." The vicar started off for him.

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Suzanne... Suzette Anita..." He replies getting it wrong at multiple intervals.

"Oh, just carry on. It's good enough for Lady Di!" Jackie complained. The Doctor just turned to Ivy and they laughed at her antics.

"Good ol' Jackie." Ivy voiced.

"I thought he'd be taller." Rose commented.

"To be my lawful wedded wife, to love and behold till death us do part..."

*******************

Back at the TARDIS, Rose talks about what her mum used to tell her. "Mum wasn't there. Nobody was. It was a hit and run driver. No-one found out who. He was dead when the ambulance got there. She always wished someone had been there with him. I want to be that someone, so he doesn't die alone." She whispered.