Introduction

Hey everyone. This isn't my first fanfiction but I've become incredibly obsessed with Doctor Who over the last few weeks because I've had absolutely nothing else to do other than watch it all day every day. Yay, the joys of Coronavirus!

Before we begin, know that I do not own any of the characters or plot lines from the original show, as all right for those character belong to the BBC; but any original characters or plotlines are my own creation.

I would just likely to put a quick disclaimer out for those reading (if anyone) that I don't particularly like Rose. She's probably my least favourite companion. And don't have a go at me for that, it's simply my opinion and I am allowed my own opinion. I have nothing against her necessarily nor Billie Piper but there's just something about her that irks me. So, if I accidentally make Rose seem like a little bit of a bitch, that's the reason.

I really hope that if anyone does actually read this, they'll enjoy it and maybe give it a vote? I am currently studying to become a writer so I would hope this wasn't half bad.

If I get any of the quotes wrong, don't attack me all of a sudden. It may just be a slight error or perhaps I'm changing the lines to fit better with the story.

I have chosen Emilia Clarke to play this first regeneration of The Creator that you will see in this story, just because she's super pretty and I've always thought she'd be a good match as a Doctor Who companion or whatever.

This story will be starting from the second episode of Season 1, just because I couldn't really find a way to make her fit in to "Rose". So, without further ado, the next chapter is my version of "The End of the World"!