I Missed You

The three Time Travelers had finally got away from the paradox Rose had created and were travelling through space. They'd parked the TARDIS in a baron warehouse just outside of Wiltshire and were saying good night to Rose.

"I really am sorry." Rose uttered, not being able to look them in the eyes after almost ripping the universe in half. "I didn't think. I just-"

"It's okay Rose." Ivy placed a hand on her shoulder. "I understand. I would've done what you did if there was any way of getting my brother back. He meant the world to me and then... He was just gone." Rose looked up at her. "Really. It's okay. It's fine now!" She smiled sincerely at her.

"Okay." Rose sighed. "Well... I'm gonna go to bed now. It's been a long day." She commented, breathing out in relief.

"Goodnight Rose." The Doctor remarked, placing a hand on Ivy's shoulder and smiling at Rose.

"Night Rose." Ivy nodded at her, just to reassure her that it's really okay.

Rose smiled at the two before heading off towards her bedroom, ready to catch some much needed shut-eye. Ivy sighed and turned to the Doctor, looking up into his eyes.

"What?" He asked, noticing an emotion in her eyes that he didn't recognize. "What? What is it?" He asked, desperate for an answer. "Have I got something on my face?"

"No." She shook her head, a small smile playing on her face. "I just..."

"What? You just what?"

"I just missed you."

His eyes softened at her comment and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in and holding her close to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held onto his jacket tightly, breathing in his scent and sighing in content. "This is nice." She commented, it muffled by his jacket.

"Yeah." He hummed, trying to pull away but she held on.

"Nope." She denied. "You're mine. You're not going anywhere!" She announced, holding on even tighter.

"Ivy. We have to sleep." He stated, trying to pry her off him.

"No."

"Fine." He sighed before picking her up. She gasped and instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, moving her arms up so they rest behind his neck; letting him carry her towards their bedroom. "Come on you monkey." He chuckled at her, state.

"Oi." She slapped his head from her position, looking into his eyes. "No mocking me. I really thought you were gone. I couldn't... I didn't..." She stopped before nuzzling her face into his neck.

He just laughed at her. "I missed you too." He said as they entered their room, ready for a night filled with cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This was very random and not that interesting but I thought there needed to be more of a reunion/announcement of feelings after this episode. Hope you enjoyed it! Love y'all. Byeeeee!