Chapter 7

Jina said "Uzho are you a Stalker?" Uzho said "No I'm not." Jina said "Really? How?" Uzho said "I did not stalk you i just wanted to see you" Jina said "I hate when I get stalked"
Uzho's POV
Jina is mad a little to me Because She said I stalked her But I didn't do that
They go to office Kathlene said "What's happened" Uzho said "Jina told me that I am a stalker" Jina said "Because he said He really love me more" Kathlene said "Don't fight" Uzho said "We're not fighting"
Everyn said "That Jina would be gone until she die she crybaby she crazy in my Way i'm pretty sure she already die of her new Happy Ending" Jeyea said "She would die"

Jina did walk away and She cry about her life she said "I've Pissed of To Anyone and everyone Just Like Everyn she is so nicer than me why she is I can't believe if she is pretty than me Maybe she is."
Everyn did walk away and Sees Jina Then Everyn and her friends makes a fun to Jina They said "Haaahahahahahhaaha Slut!"
At Night
Jina is crying she said "WAAAAAHHHH" Then she Tantrums a little Uzho said "Jina?" Then Jina leaves Uzho alone Jina did Wipes her tears and go to her home Junie said "Hello Jina you looks so sad What's happened" jina said "Everyn bullied me Early" Junie said "Oh poor you" Then Jina starts to cry like a Mochi then Junie comforts her
Jina's POV
I hate problem in my world I get cried Pissed off About this Big Problem in my world even I am.
Jina walk and She said to Uzho "You are really a Stalker to me You wanted to choose For Sure this Everyn" Uzho said "Jina I'm sorry For Everyn's did to you I really hate her too Please I am not a stalker" Jina said "Leave me alone Uzho I know anything but Ignored me what I want to do!"
To Be Continued
Sorry if I too late Publish this new Chapter 7
Because ParkLindsay is gonna reaction first to this story