locked in, zaniel

TYPE: I DON'T KNOW

WARNINGS: ARGUING

"god fucking damn it!" Zach yelled as he pasted around the small room him and Daniel were trapped in "fucking Jonah, fucking small spaces, fucking hell!" at this point Zach was flipping out and Daniel was leaning against a wall, watching Zach with an amused look on his face.

"calm down Zach and let's talk, you know Jonah won't unlock the door until we talk"

"well maybe I don't want to talk to you, your a fucking asshole!"

"your being over dramatic Zach! How many time do I have to say sorry, I made a mistake and I've done everything in my fucking power to try and make it up to you!" Daniel snapped as he pushed him away from the wall, making his way towards Zach.

"don't you fucking dare come close to me." Zach growled as he backed away from Daniel soon feeling his back hit against the wall.

"why? What are you gonna do about it?" Daniel Taunted as he stepped closer to Zach, knowing the boy would never dare to lay a hand on him.

"just fuck off!" Zach yelled, his voice sounded weak, you could hear the anger in his voice but also the sadness that dominated over the anger.

"zach-"

"no Daniel, I trusted you. I trusted you enough to tell you I was gay! And you had the fucking audacity to tell everyone! I wasn't ready Daniel! That was supposed to be my thing, to come out to everyone when I wanted to not yours!" Zach let out a broken sob as he slid down the wall

Daniel looked down at the younger boy and sighed, feeling disappointed in himself. "Zach listen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to i-it just slipped out. I know I should've kept my mouth shut but I couldn't, I understand if you don't thrust me anymore or even hate me, I deserve it."

Zach glanced up at Daniel "I can't hate you" Zach mumbled as he looked into Daniels Cristal blue orbs "I'm just... Upset with you" Zach admitted while wiping away a singe tear that feel down his cheek.

"I'm upset with myself to" Daniel mumbled as he slowly took a seat next to Zach, slowly putting his arm around the younger boys shoulder "is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Daniel questioned as he looked into Zachs brown orbs, getting lost in the beautiful brownish pools.

"can you hold me, please?"

"of course I can zach" Daniel smiled as he lightly pulled Zach onto his lap and let the younger boy snuggle his head into the crook of the older neck.

Zach smiled as he felt Daniels arms wrap around his waist, with one hand softly rubbing comforting circles onto his back.

"Dani?"

"yes bub?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" Zach mumbled as he moved his head out of the crook of Daniels neck to look at the older.

"don't be"

Both Daniel and Zach were lost in each others eyes when they both slowly started leaning in.

Their lips perfectly molded together, like two pieces of a puzzle. Their lips moved in sync, slow and passionate.

Zach was the first one to pull away, not because he wanted to it was because they both were getting short of breath "wow" Zach whispered as he ran his thumb over his bottom lip, still feeling the tingling sensation from the kiss

Daniel smiled as he watched the younger "yeah"

Before either one of them could talk again Jonah barged into the room "did you guys make up yet?" Jonah asked as he looked in between the two

"yeah, I think we did" Zach smiled as he looked back over at Daniel.

「a/n」

I got bored and didn't know how to end it
And I know it's says "thrust" not trust I'm just to lazy to edit this shit
-jade <3