I need you, janah

TYPE: SAD BUT TURNS TO FLUFF?

WARNINGS: ARGUING

"can't you see Jonah, this" Jack pointed to himself then Jonah "this, us isn't working anymore! All we do is fucking fight! I'm so sick of it. I want things to be how it use to be I want us to work! But you" Jack shoved his pointer finger  into Jonah's chest

"you don't! You're not even trying to fix anything between us! All you do his fucking take my car and go out all day doing god knows what and come home a fucking twelve am fucking drunk out of your mind!"

"Jack i-"

"don't you fucking dare say 'I'm sorry' sorry doesn't cut it anymore Jonah!" jacks honey colored eyes started to pool with tears as he looked up at Jonah.

Jonah felt like shit, Jack hasn't never snapped at him like that before and what was making him feel ten times worse Jack was about to cry and it was his fault. He hated seeing the tears fall from Jack honey colored orbs he hated what he's been putting Jack through for months, he's started to regret every late night at the bar getting drunk, every time he's fought with Jack, every stupid little thing that Jonah could've prevented that lead there relationship down this path.

Jack stood there waiting for Jonah to say anything, anything at all but no words were said, Jonah was to lost in thought.

Jack finally let the tears fall from his honey colored orbs "say something!" he cried out, still looking up at Jonah "please, Jonah.. Please" jacks voice cracked as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Jack, baby I'm so so god damn sorry I've been a fucking jerk. I've been so fucking selfish, I should've been here with you every night instead of going to the bar, I should've been here cuddling you and taking you out on dates, treating you like the prince you are and I see that now. I cant imagine how much pain I've been putting you through but I want to change that I want to be the one to make you happy and smile, I want to be the one who makes you feel loved and safe, I promise if you give me other chance I'll do just that, I'm so so sorry" Jonah's started to tear up too, realizing how much he's fucked up and how much he's mentally and physically hurt Jack.

"you promise?" Jack choked out "cause I can't, I can't stay here if you can't change, I've tried Jonah and now look at me"

"I know jack, I promise, I promise I'll change. I need you in my life"

Jack let a small sigh fall past his lips as he stood there, looking at Jonah and thinking. He's given Jonah so many chances and he really didn't know if he should give the older brunette another chance "Jack please"

"okay, but this is your last chance Jonah. Mess it up and I'm gone"

Jonah quickly wrapped his arms around jacks waist and kissed away the tears on his face, making Jack softly giggle from the feeling.

"I promise, I need you Jack. With out you I would be lost"

a/n

Okay originally this was supposed to be supper sad but instead it turned out like this, I might write like a alternate universe part two to this were things don't work out
-Jade <3