didn't know you smoked, dorbyn

TYPE: HIGHSCHOOL AU.

WARNINGS: SMOKING.

The smoking section, Daniel seaveys favorite place to be in at the school he went to 'Avon view High' honestly it was a really shity school but it did have one perk, the smoking section.

Daniel made his way to his locker, putting in his combination and opening it, grabbing his black and white wind breaker and slipped it on before closing his locker and making his way through the crowded hallways and to the section doors, slipping outside and zipping up his jacket before meeting his friend Jack in the section.

"hey Dani boy, you got any smokes I'm runin' low on nicotine"

"yeah, how many do you need Jack?" Daniel answered as he took out the ugly brownish-greyish John player pack. (the new packs look fucking awful, don't even get me started on the smokes they actual taste like cancer-)

"just one for now, I mean if that's notta problem with you" Daniel gave his curly haired friend a smile before passing Jack a smoke out of the pack and grabbing one for himself "no problem at all Jacky"

Daniel set the white stick in-between his lips before grabbing his dark blue lighter out of his pocket, cupping his hand around the smoke and lighting it. Daniel inhaled the smoke as soon as he took a puff off of it, letting it sit at the bottom of his throat for about ten seconds before blowing the smoke out of his nose (something I tend to to lmao)

"um Dani?"

"yes jack?"

"could I borrow your light?"

A small chuckle left Daniel lips as he tossed Jack his lighter, jack of course catching it with ease before lighting his own smoke and passing the lighter back to daniel.

"thanks ma-" Jack was cut off before he could finish his sentence Daniel turned around to see who was talking, only to be faced with Corbyn besson The schools bad boy and his friends Jonah and Zach "hey man do you have any smoke you could sell, everyone's dry today- seavey? Didn't know you smoked"

Daniel rolled his eyes as he looked up at the older boy "well I do, how many do you want?" Daniel replied with a bit of attitude just simply because he didn't like the boy.

"feisty now are we seavey, I'll take five" Corbyn held out five bucks, waiting for the brunette boy to take the money for the smokes.

Daniel let out a annoyed sigh as he snatched the money from corbyn before giving him five smokes in return. "pleasure doin' business with ya angel eyes, see you around sometime" Corbyn said with a smirk, checking the brunette out one last time before walking into the section with Zach and jonah.

Daniel felt a small blush creep up onto his cheeks "anyway...thanks man" Jack finished, he saw the blush on Daniels cheek but didn't bother to mention it "no problem jack"

Daniel took another puff of his smoke while glancing over at corbyn, already hooked on how good the older boy looked 'fucking besson' Daniel thought to himself as he looked away.

a/n

I feel ~drained~
- Jade<3