T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

Clingin' to insanity

And from there, she started to run in full speed.

Hopes the world will ease up

And she kicks open the doors as both of them tumbles down to the floor with dirty smoke flowing. Sweats begin to stream down her whole body as some of the boys had their mouth wide agape.

She wiped out the sweat and walked inside, holding onto her dagger.

Nemesis had taken out his dagger too, along with Ayato who had brought his trusty knife.

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better

Osoro held onto his bat as Aso had already clenched his fist. Budo's eyes glanced everywhere to fell any presences. The others who had never experienced these, had to stay in the middle. Oko shudder at the atmosphere as he chant about ghost which makes Y/N's ear perks up.

A few guards had tried to do an ambush, only to get thrown with smoke bomb. The sound of slicing had them all scattered at where the lights were shone.

Once the smoke was clear, there stood Y/N, Ayato, and Nemesis all covered in blood.

'Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measure

A text message came up as she saw two red dots on her phone and a message with a wink face. It was from Info-kun himself.

Everyone started out a little insane

It was like a suicide mission. Kaga somehow manage to make weird potions that had made them feel tired and went unconscious. It was hecking weird.

But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game

Kizano was lenses with something formal to wear as he walked inside with a bored face. The guards had went into his little play.

But some of you never learned to drop the act

Asking where the girl was, they brought him to the place as his eyes widened. Mujo was ready with his stuff as Mido was also dressed the same as Kizano. Telling the guards that it was Mido's job now, they left and Mujo had been snuck inside to the room.

So under that skin of yours: a heart attack

Everyone freeze when they see Taeko, lying limp to the floor with blood scattered all over the room. Bruises and cuts were seen as Mujo quickly patched her up.

Oh did I say all Taeko's ex-harem boys? Let's just say I excluded her little brother.

'Cause everybody's so scared

Y/N couldn't believe her eyes. They were late and here was an injured Taeko who was in the brink of death. Osoro was still guarding outside with Aso as they kicked some asses.

We don't wanna go there

Osano and Amao was guarding outside the place as they waited for Megamo to called out the cops and all of his guards to come to the location.