some LEMON for all those thristy readers out there!

~a quick little note: dont read if you dont like weird stuff like this just move to the next chapter and if theres not another chapter, the just wait for it to come out!~

~harrys POV~

Draco pinned me to the wall and started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moaned a little but slapped my hands over my mouth trying not to let another sound escape them. Draco grinned and knew something I didn't. "Draco what are you doing? Let me sit down so we can watch a movie."

Draco of course didn't listen and continued searching do my soft spot. I felt something pushing against my leg and knew what was going on right then and there. He found my soft spot and attacked it with hard kissing. I moaned loudly. My hands reached his chest and I found my self starting to unbutton his shirt. "Harry are you sure? You look uncomfortable, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done thi-"

I put my hand in his pants to shut him up "Draco, yes. Do it, I want you to fuck me so hard, That I won't be able to walk for 2 months. Now shut up!" I started rubbing his hard member. He understood and started to unbutton the rest of his shirt. He was now the moaning one. I took my shirt off and got down on my knees.

"Can I take your pants off daddy?" I said in a seductive tone of voice, he blushed a thousand shades of red. He nodded his head and I pulled his pants down slowly teasing him. I could see his member poking out through his boxers and I took them off even slower.

"Harry! Don't tease me! I don't like it! Just do whatever you're gonna do already! Please, the pressures to much." Once his boxers were off, I engulfed his dick into my throat. He gasped loudly and starred at me with disbelief. I started bobbing his dick in my mouth and we both were a moaning mess. He was smirking and now that I was actually sucking him off, it felt so weird. But it still felt so good sucking his cock.

About five minutes of doing that. I stopped and got back to my feet. I motioned for him to take the rest of my cloths off. He did and we were both naked. He pinned me to the wall "you shouldn't have done that~" Draco whispered into my ears, he started sucking on my ear lobe. He dragged me to the bed and thrown me into the middle of it. He climbed on top of me and flipped me over onto my stomach.

~Draco POV~

I entered two of my fingers into his tight hole. He moaned"fucking hell harry! You're so tight!" I earned another moan from him. His moans made my heart dance. I started to move my fingers slowly so I wouldn't hurt him.

I entered to more fingers and thrusted in and out of his asshole. He was a moaning mess. I took my fingers out of him. I grabbed the object that was in my pants pocket, which was lube and placed it on my cock and I put my hard member into his ass. I groaned and started moving a little slow at frist to tease him.

"D-d-d-d-draco please! Don't tease!" Was all harry could get out. It made me feel like I was in control of him. I went slower to tease him as much as possible. I grabbed his hips cause he was moving faster while I was going at a slow pace.

I suddenly trusted fast and hard into his ass making him moan loudly. His moans filled the room and I just kept thrusting in and out of his ass. "D-d-draco I I'm g-gon-nna cum-"

"You cum when I tell you too harry james potter. Now let me fuck you and hear you moan loudly." Harry just nodded and took my thrust like a man. It was cute how he was trying to act like a man. I smirked and I could feel myself about to hit my climax.

I cummed all inside of Harry's hole, he cummed all over his stomach. I pulled out of him and collapse next to harry. I pulled him close to my chest and cuddled him. "I love you harry"

"I love you more" he pulled the sheets over our selves so we won't be cold.

"Don't start a war you can't fucking win harry James potter!" I kissed his forehead.

"You know you just fucked me and took dominant leader." When he finished his sentence, he blushed cherry red.

"Yeah, yeah! I fucked harry James potter! I took his virginity and he took mine! He sucked me off and turned me on!" I was screaming with pride not caring if anyone heard. We soon fell asleep and stayed that way the whole night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you like it guys!
Felt so weird writing this!
Now imma go make holy water by boiling the hell out of it and bleach my eyes out cause!

I

Have

Sinned!