CHAPTER ONE

Calm before the storm

In South Carolina, in a small town of Blythewood, stood an old school "Westwood High". Two generations of every family in Blythewood had graduated from Westwood High.
      Westwood High was always pointed as a mysterious School. In the walls of WESTWOOD HIGH remained unsolved mysteries.
      Does everyone likes to solve a mystery or it's just them, the  four of them??
You will get the answer to that question, and that too soon.
So the other question is who are the four of them?? Well they are Madelaine Hark, Zabrina Brown, Noah Gray and Cody Turner, four Best Friends. 
       At the crack of dawn, a new day arrives. Everything seems so normal, but who knows what mystery the day holds.
       As the bell rang, it was time for their first lecture. The four gathered near their lockers to pick their English notes, as they had to attend the same lecture. Madelaine said ' Zab what do you think about joining the Cheerleading Scott?'
'Well Maddie, I don't think its a bad idea'  Zabrina replied. So they headed towards the class for their lecture.
       As they were heading, they heard someone screaming. They followed the scream it lead them to their History class. Where they discovered Mr. Chopper the janitor, who looked shocked. The scene which the four of them observed left them traumatized.